All of a sudden optical drive (DVD writer) icon in missing from "my compter" folder. My lap top is of Acer make. when I load a CD/DVD the drive gets started but I could not see any thing on screen.
I even tried to locate it in window's explorer, but of no use. Please advice.
- Optical drive icon missing from "my computer&
- My cd/dvd drive is missing (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- CD/DVD Rom drive missing from 'My Computer' or 'Computer' » How-To - Windows
- I cannot viw my CD-ROM/ DVD DRIVE (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Computer can not show the CD/DVD ROM(Drive E) (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Windows XP - My desktop icons and taskbar are missing » How-To - Windows XP