All of a sudden optical drive (DVD writer) icon in missing from "my compter" folder. My lap top is of Acer make. when I load a CD/DVD the drive gets started but I could not see any thing on screen.
I even tried to locate it in window's explorer, but of no use. Please advice.
- Optical drive icon missing from "my computer&
- CD/DVD Rom drive missing from 'My Computer' or 'Computer' » How-To - Windows
- Hiding disc drive icons in my computer » How-To - Windows
- CD-Drive icon is missing and it won't open (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- My cd/dvd drive is missing (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- My cd drive wont work (Solved) » Forum - Hardware