Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Forgot Folder Lock uninstall password [Solved/Closed]

Ram - Latest answer on Apr 10, 2014 03:39PM
Hello,
I have installed FOLDER LOCK 6.2.5.this software is a crap.its not opening and it closes suddenly.without knowing,i kept UNINSTALL PASSWORD in the beginning. but i forgot that password,since i kept the password many days ago.So frenz,can u help me out how to uninstall this crap..?????
Read more 
Answer
+128
moins plus
don't worry
its very simple
run your computer in safe mode
and then start folder lock
it will run and don't ask for password
and then unlock your files
hope this help :)

NSA- Jan 26, 2014 03:10PM
How to i run my computer in save mode
Ambucias 18961Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 4, 2015Last seen - Jan 26, 2014 04:48PM
@NSA
Start your computer while tapping F8
Aehin- Feb 27, 2014 09:01AM
Before the "WINDOWS" screen at starting press F8 to enter the screen to safe mode
ganesha- Mar 2, 2014 06:06AM
thanks its working
Answer
+57
moins plus
Just Enter your reg. key as password and you will successively access the folder lock.

SOS- May 6, 2010 12:34PM
how to unistall Toplang Internetlock....if its protected by password plz help
Abhishek- Dec 2, 2012 10:38AM
thank u...
Shah- Dec 9, 2012 07:39AM
thanks you very much dear friend!!!
Sushil- Jan 11, 2014 10:12PM
Thanks allot Bro its really workd..............
siddhu- Apr 10, 2014 03:39PM
enter your folder lock key as password......it will works definetly....
Answer
+19
moins plus
Please try this, run registry by typing `regedit' after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath

Once you are done, try uninstalling from Start menu > Programs > Folder Lock
and then select uninstall.

After uninstalling Folder Lock 6 please go to My Documents and search for a file name locker with extension (*FLK) or (*FLKW) and delete. Do not forget to restart you computer before trying to delete or to open you locked files. This way solved my problems and I could remove 15GB of locked files by Folder Lock 6.

z.a- Jun 19, 2010 05:29AM
thanx QuimeraSeven.u save my day
Answer
+12
moins plus
i tried to do it in safe mode, but there also it's askin password...

Depender- Sep 13, 2009 01:21AM
The Folder which u are using is ur own (buyed) or u have pirated
Ram- Sep 14, 2009 10:32AM
i dint but it...i just downloaded it.It's a trial version.
Quimera Seven- Dec 15, 2009 08:41PM
Try this: run registry by typing ‘regedit’ after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

Once you are done, try uninstalling from Start menu > Programs > Folder Lock
and then select uninstall.

If just want to uninstall, it's done but if you want to delete some locked files:
After uninstalling Folder Lock 6 please go to My Documents and search for a file name locker with extension (*FLK) or (*FLKW) and delete. Do not forget to restart your computer before trying to delete or to open you locked files.
Answer
+10
moins plus
Very simple

Try this: run registry by typing `regedit' after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

Then boot to Safe mode , hold F8 Key when start PC

Go to My Documents and search for a file name locker with extension (*FLK) or (*FLKW) and delete.

Reboot PC in normal mode , run the Folder lock program and click trial, then enter new password/confirm new password,MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER, I use 123456 for easy one

Then go to option, and uninstall the program as you wish

THIS WORK FOR ME

Fast_car

Answer
+9
moins plus
First of all don't use such unknown software
now how to solve,
first of all
install that software again
and unlock your files
and than you wish uninstall it
but remember to unlock before uninstalling

Answer
+6
moins plus
start your computer in safe mode and ACCESS THE ACTUAL FOLDER.... DO NOT RUN THE "FOLDER LOCK" PROGRAM. just navigate through explorer to the folder that you locked and it will open as normal...once in the locked folder copy or cut your files to another location then reboot in normal mode and your files will be in the new location.

i am using windows 7 ultimate and it worked as simple as that...

i don't know how to get rid of the 'folder lock' program itself without the password unless you reformat the hard drive, but at least with this method u will be able to access and move out your files from the locked folder.

once you move your files to another location, the locked folder will be empty and take up the same space as a regular empty folder so it wont be robbing your space..and the folder lock program is very small it wont have any devastating impact on your hard drive space, it can be ignored.

if you used the "vault" or "chest" folder that folder lock provides then i cant help ya there

Answer
+2
moins plus
Just remove the hardisk from your computer and connect it to another PC/laptop as a external drive and then go to E:\Program Files\Folder Lock\Locked\xxx

"xxx" is a hidden folder where you will find all your files

This document entitled « Forgot Folder Lock uninstall password » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.