Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Speaker Not Working After Using Headphone [Solved/Closed]

Bond - Latest answer on Mar 3, 2013 01:07AM
Hello,This Is Bond Again My Speaker Does not work after using my head phone for a few days i tried everything to make it work like pulling the plugs and put it together again but it does not work too Can Every Body Help Me Please
Read more 
Answer
+75
moins plus
Just pull the headphone jack in and out a few times very quickly -- it just worked for me! :)

Vinicius- Feb 1, 2013 11:37PM
Actually works!
Torr- Feb 9, 2013 11:46AM
Haha im been trying to fix this problem for atleast a month now, at work i had no headphones i took the pin out from my pen and scratched the jack hole with it and the sound came on xDD , amazing.
warehouseraaver1- Feb 23, 2013 04:46AM
legend!!!!
even a sound tech of 15 years didnt know what do to do anymore
wally- Feb 28, 2013 08:01PM
worked for me too haha!!
jjm- Mar 3, 2013 01:07AM
Works great! Lol how stupid we are with technology now a days...
Answer
+16
moins plus
Go to the control panel > Sounds > set Speakers on default.

Answer
+4
moins plus
Pull the headphone jack in and out of the tv really quickly about 6 times will do ait

Answer
+1
moins plus
Ok. you need to restore your computer 7days before. it will work

Lynne- Aug 24, 2009 06:35AM
Restore 7 days before what? Can you please explain that because I am having the same problem. Thanks!
demule- Jan 3, 2010 12:09PM
i guess you need to change the thing that is in between the computer seat and the computer... you...wahahah
Answer
+1
moins plus
if you have a 2nd audio port, try using that. But it may be that your speaker is faulty. So test it on another device

Answer
+0
moins plus
I have the same problem, have not yet found a solution, but restoring sometimes works.

Answer
+0
moins plus
System Restore works like a charm.

This document entitled « Speaker Not Working After Using Headphone » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.