Javascript/adobe problem

Solved/Closed
crashh - Jul 10, 2008 at 03:54 PM
 rani - Jul 15, 2010 at 05:50 AM
Hello,
I have installed the latest adobe flash player and all that. and I have javascript turned on and everything .. but websites that need it such as youtube wont let me because they say I need the latest adobe flashplayer which when I dowload I get the 'completion video' so I presume it has downloaded yet it still doesnt work ... can anyone help me please!!
Related:

39 responses

hi,i am mike ,i tried many times to install flash player but it"s not working

i need your help to install the latest version
procedure of prin a fabonacci series in java script
OMG thanks so much jennifer it finally worked youtube is working again for me
thanks so much
Thanks Jennifer! I spent 3 three days looking for the solution to fix the problem, finally I found yours..it worked for me!!!!!! thanks Paul

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
OH MY GOSH GIRL "JENNIFER" YOU ARE A LIFESAVER YESSS. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I TRIED EVERYTHING. ADOBE DID NOT EVEN GIVE ME THIS INFO. THANK U THANK U THANK U LOL I AM SO EXCITED. I CAN WATCH VID'S ON YOU TUBE AND MYSPACE NOW HAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY. THANKS AGAIN PEACE.
This may be a Vista security issue. Whenever you open Internet Explorer right click on IE icon, then right click on 'run as adminstrator'. This solved the issue for me after hours of trying all the other possible solutions.
Thank you so much Jen you are the best!!!!
Listen to Jennifer! It worked for me! Thanks so much! You are awesome!
i am having the same problem with youtube the thing the same message and I keep reinstalling it but still wont do it for internet explorer 8.0 and firefox.
Hello,
i need help I downloaded adobe and I didnt get video but it said it downloaded plz help I cant get on youtube or anything plz help and I think I have java turned on im not to sure how someone plz help thz bye
firefox dont work with java. therefore download adobe player here https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=DXLUJ

it should take less than minute you will be watching youtube videos have fun on Firefox
Did this help? it work for me.
got norton? turn off ad blocker
NIFTYDRIFTYPROD
Jun 1, 2009 at 09:37 PM
thanks a lot irocz1986, it only makes sense to turn off ad blocker because some of the videos have the ads at the bottom. I always wondered why I couldnt view some videos. thankyou
Anonymous User
May 7, 2009 at 04:59 PM
Uninstalled/reinstalled flash.

JavaScript already turned on.

Cleared cache and cookies.

Still fails.
After two weeks of mounting frustration and despair, I found baykal's simple solution worked like a treat.

Mozilla and Adobe and Java and Youtube really ought to be broadcasting this from the rooftops:

Click start

Click run

Paste in C:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash

Click to run FlashUtil10b or FlashUtil9b or both (one after the other like me ), and then...

Re-boot.
KALIBER... FROM FIXYA.COM
Jun 19, 2009 at 07:37 PM
CLICK.....START

CLICK........ MY COMPUTER

COPY/PASTE THIS LINK IN THE URL FIELD BOX.... WHERE IT SAYS "MY COMPUTER"

C:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash

THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO FILE LOCATION, ALREADY ON YOUR COMPUTER...

CLICK ON THE EXE. NOT THE UNINSTALLER...... BOTH ARE RED BOXES WITH F LABEL

IT WILL LOAD IT AGAIN.... RESTART COMP IF YOU WANT( WRITES IT TO MEMORY) IF YOU DO...

HAPPY VIEWING
It works on Safari for me but does anyone have any tricks for Firefox? (my main browser)

I don't want to install version 9, though, just because I'm stubborn.
thaks jen ur the best it also work
Jennifer, thank you so much for the useful tip! :)
It worked like MAGIC~ xD
Jeniffer thanks
I don't know much about computers but I know I just bought this new laptop and I can't IM through my yahoo mail or watch you tube because it says I need to download the latest version of adobe but I can't because I have a 64 bit something or other. Well adobe is about to come out with one that is compatible for us. Until then, I am pissed off.
Jennifer LUV YA
Apr 4, 2009 at 03:30 AM
Jennifer ur the best!!! THANK U SO MUCH!!! LISTEN TO HER PPL!!!! IT WORKS AGAIN YAY!!!