I have an Iomega 500GB Hard Drive that has been working fine, until now. I cannot open the hard drive on my computer or through cinema system, it seems to be spining up but then nothing happens.
I have tried to use various USB slots and a seperate computer but with no joy, I just get a message saying the shortcut is not available, however the USB slots are working as I've used a seperate USB card which works.
My warrenty finished a couple of months ago, typical, and i'm praying I don't have to pay someone to save my data, currently have 400GB of date including all itunes library and movies.
Please can anybody give suggestions or has my Hard Drive died?
- External Hard Drive will not open
- External Hard Drive with no File system (Solved) » Forum - Hard drive
- My Computer won't recognize external HD (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- External Hard Drive unable to open files » Forum - Hard drive
- MacOS/Windows - Can't access data from external hard drive » How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- Can't see the folders in external hard drive (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security