Ask a question Report

My MSN Account has been hacked [Solved/Closed]

SaJo - Latest answer on Dec 21, 2012 03:19PM
Hello,
Someone changed the password of my msn and i can't enter. Can someone tell me how can i get it back??
Read more 
Answer
+14
moins plus
I wasn't hacked, but I recently forgot my password, my secret question answer, and I didn't set an alt e-mail. I ended up finding this site when I was looking for a solution, and here's what I got my the FAQ:

Go here: http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet 123 msn messenger

And then go to where it says, "your account has been hacked?" It has up to date information (8-1-08) on MSN Messenger and recovery.

It's worth a shot.

Answer
+10
moins plus
Hi,
If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support : https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity : 
    * Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
    * Your first name and full name.
    * Your date of birth (month / day / year).
    * Your country.
    * The state, province or department in which you reside.
    * Your zip code.
    * The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org.
    * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
    * Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
    * Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
    * The date and approximate time of your last login.
    * The information below:
          o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
                + Examples of  files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
                + Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
                + Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages. 
          o For Windows Live Messenger user :
                + Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
                + The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger. 

VERY IMPORTANT! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations!
 Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account. ! 

Best regards

Answer
+6
moins plus
hey guys i jus read through your messeges and i have a easy solution for solving this MSN HACKNG!!!.

1.Rebot your computers (that's an option if you still have the backup cd which has all the files you need for the computer)

THATS AN OPTION

OR

1.Turn off your computer from the main.
2. Turn the modem or router.
3.leave it off for about 5-6 day (not lesser)
4.After the 5- 6 day's turn the MODEM OR ROUTER ON first leave it on for about 5 to 6 minutes
5. Last of all turn your compuer on.

THE PROFFESTIONAL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION JUS EMAIL ME THANKS AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS HAS HAPPEND TO ME AND THIS SOLVED THE SOLUTION N I HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE THIS THAT HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BY

Marsha- Oct 1, 2008 12:30AM
Hello,

I have just had my email hacked! I have a lot of personal information in my account. If you have any experience in contacting hotmail customer service or could you tell me how you recovered your password, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help.

Marsha
ann- Oct 1, 2008 12:13PM
marsha there are alot of hackers out there, i believe more than ever, you shoild also install spybot, which works very well, people are cruel, and if they find something that fascinates then, or give them kicks of laugh, what they do is blog. God Bless....Aloha
karthik- Oct 7, 2008 06:32AM
r u really a proffesional..i don think so..i read all the above questions..sry,its hard to say that der is no way to come out from this problem..only its in the hands of the hacker who have hacked ur email.
meaghann- Nov 8, 2008 11:40PM
Hello, I had my account hacked, I know who the person is, and I changed my password a few times because they hacked into my facebook and my myspace, when they hacked into my myspace page, i had it on an old e-mail so I could reset my password and that's when I found out which password they were using, and now they have hacked into both of my accounts, and they deleted all of my stuff, at least on my facebook that I know of, and I still want to get onto my msn, I've tried everything but they changed the answer to my secret question so I can't even change my password now. I really don't know what to do. My life is getting ruined over rumours, and I'd like them to stop that is why I need to get into my accounts. I really need help.
any ideas?
thank you
Shamsi- Dec 21, 2012 03:19PM
I had my account hacked all I know is my security question I tried to get my email back but failed does Microsoft keep a record of codes redeemed because I redeemed a gold membership card for Xbox live and I still have it
Answer
+5
moins plus
Write here https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1
My msn was also hacked and i returned it by writing on this link.

Answer
+3
moins plus
Hey Guys Im Finding It Hard to Disscover Why these Sad Stupid Retarded People Want To Mess with our Msn,Email Account's.. Ive Recently Had My Account Hacked By this Lil S**t (Sorry But Is Annoying) & he still remains to do it do day

But what i want to know is how do he get my passwords When he Live Like 100 Odd Miles away .. & Yet I have reformated My Hard drive (Help Try & Get Rid Of Any Hidden Programe's) & Ive Now Got Norton Antivirus ... but Yet Still is Able to do it & Norton Dont pic up On Anything On Its Virus Scans

So If Any One Knows How They Are Doing this Can They Please Leave a reply .. This Is what I have tryed So Far

Changing Password's - Numous Times'' ... yet didnt change a thing .. he still hacked it
Changing Personal Question Answer - Ect Whats Your Mothers Maden Name .. Still getting Hacked
Changing Address Details .. No Diffrence .. still got hacked
Reinstalled Msn ... No Diffrence Still Hacked
Reformating Hard Drive ... No Change There Still Hacked
Added Norton AntiVirus ,.. Yet No Change .. Still Hacked
& Well .. Carnt See How its Done

So How Are they Doing it .. im gessing Theres A Cover Page on my msn .. That Basicly A Dead Look Alike to msn & when Details entered .. it go to there Pc ... Thing is .. I Have Not accepted Or Opened any sharing folder So how did they even get it on here in the first place & due to being the only one to own this laptop .. I know no one else has Accepted anything ...So If you know what i can look Out for On My Pc To stop this Pc Twat Doing this .. please Leave names of files Ect i should remove . Delete .. p,s I Know Not to Delete the Folder Windows Lol .. thanks

P,s He Droped him Self Init .. Coz i was on one day & he said Oi Watch what we can do wid ya account .. & like u guys said .. it poped up saying you are signed in at a another location ? .Pitty I print Screened it & well if thsi dont get resulved .. ill Get him Done .. (Infringment to personal Info) & If there are Any hackers Feel Free To HacK his Account & Show Him What Its Like Messing with Personal Data .. like he has mine Hacker'z - Email ID removed for security

Byrd910- Sep 5, 2008 12:18AM
Please use better English when posting.

Secondly, formatting your hard drive... you really didn't need to do this for an MSN email account (hotmail I'm assuming?) because all the data is stored online, if he changed your password and other information, reformatting your hard drive won't do a thing about it.

I would suggest contacting MSN support, they will be able to help you most likely.
sickness- Sep 12, 2008 03:23PM
hey ya i read your thing bout hacking im gettin that to im so scraed to go on msn now in case i have to spk to him plz help me

i have apple mac book and he jus keeps pestering me how do i stop it plz i need to kno cus he keeps using the threst sayin he gna hack me !!!

plz help me
WakkieRob- Oct 21, 2008 05:02AM
Yes someone u know is doing it to u because someone has seen u put your passward in HA HAAAAAA!
madfox- Oct 24, 2008 01:31AM
I've had my windows live account hacked, but recently got it back....the reason this person hacked my account is to get my xboxlive, where a lot of people use credit cards to purchase numerous items such as games and online gaming gold cards. The guy who hacked mine is from Ohio but luckly i noticed i had been hacked within a couple of hours so i was able to act on it qiuckly, there are a few sites online which give you step by step instructions on how to hack into someones msn including youtube, i cant see that anyone has much to gain by hacking into msn unless you use xboxlive as sites like these all use windows live app. ( Facebook, my space , xboxlive...ect ect). The guy who hacked me managed to buy 10,000 gamerpoints £85-00 and a 12 month gold gamer card £40-00 but he got caught as you have to be pretty clever to cover all your tracks, this guy wasn't as he couldn't change all of the details on my account. The hacker usually looks for an active gamer and then once he has your gamertag he then goes to www.redeemgamertag.com where they vertually give you all the infomation of there windows live details , then they can change your personal details ( email add. and password ) then they change your gamertag to there own, from there they can get into your system and transfer all your games and info to their xbox. Microsoft thinks that most people give out personal information, but this is not the case as they won't admit theres a flaw in pipeline, its a microsoft problem and they just don't know how to deal with it. One guy who had his account hacked and reported to the police, they told him to go to microsoft and ask for the ip address of the hacker, but they refused to give him the address so in my eyes the hacker seems to be protected by microsoft...DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!!!!
Beth- May 31, 2011 10:01AM
My account was hacked on yahoo and now my friends account on msn. What fixed my account on yahoo (or at least stopped the hacked emails from keep sending) was to delete all my contacts. I exported them first and saved them. So far I haven't had anymore hacked emails get sent out. Can't these people think of better things to do!
Answer
+3
moins plus
https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=webmessenger&ct=eformts&scrx=1
just fill in the details on that, make sure u say ure msn has been hacked and u need them to help u get account back, after that they will send u an email ( there is an option where u have to type in ure friends email address and another 1 were u type in ure own )
they will send ure friend an email with a bunch of questions for u to fill out, so fill them out and send it them bk, after that, they will send ure friend a link to reset ure msn password and after that ure msn is back,
just make sure it a friend u can trust lol

Answer
+2
moins plus
My hotmail account was hacked into. For the last 3 hours, while hotmail's crack team of employees aren't resetting my password, my friends have been conversing with the scum who have sent everyone in my address book an email about what a lucrative opportunity I have found in England while attending a youth program.

And I'm a paying customer. I have only the small satisfaction of having been able to cancel my subscription in the meantime.

Abandon your hotmail accounts.

Kelly Diaz- Sep 25, 2008 03:40PM
Hey,
Did you figure out a way to fix your msn?
Some website called
"checkwhoblockedyou" or whatever(Ive never heard of the site until now).
If you have found a way to fix this PLEASE PLEASE email me.
thanks
Kelly Diaz
hi- Sep 29, 2008 11:13PM
u go to forgot password and then it should have something like change password and then u change it and when thats person trys to go on it. it will say password changed
Me- Oct 24, 2008 04:40PM
I had the same thing happen. Same issue of the hacker sending an email to all of my contacts basically stating they ("I") am in England and stumbled across a great opportunity. Please send money.

What did you end up doing?
Should I be afraid of identity theft?
Aleksandar- Nov 9, 2008 04:43PM
my msn adres has freeze!!!some hacker has freeze my acaount how to back my email adres to again work!!???pls help
Answer
+2
moins plus
hi some one changed my password without my knowledge how can i go into my msn now

Answer
+1
moins plus
i think it has something to do with this website aswell do not i repeat do not click on it
http://uni-cc.bravehost.com/myspace DONT CLICK IT

Answer
+1
moins plus
Right. I'll make everything clear. The hackers are using a backdoor trojan virus to get into your computer and then into your msn. Once this has been completed, they can find out all your details as if they were you. This makes things easy for them to keep accessing your msn with out the need of a password. This backdoor trojan must of been obtained by either...

1. A website you once clicked on that downloaded without your knowledge the virus
2. One of your contacts sent you a file with the virus embedded.. this could even be a song.
3. A link through an email.

SO. How do we solve this? Well.. first of all, we need to scan, then quaranteen all of your received files. Then.. scan your whole computer. Whilst doing this, disconnect your modem/router. This means the hacker can't access you computer to obtain your msn with out a password. Once completed, put your firewall back on the highest setting (assuming you folks have a good firewall, if not.. then its your own fault) and reboot your computer.

This should conclude all the problems you have had an finally have you back up and running.

Try this out and see if it works. Let me know by replying to this post.

Thanks, Ryro.

annie- Sep 10, 2008 12:04AM
Hi Ryro-Spectical,

When I tried to check hotmail account in company, someone saw my secret question. But then I feel it is not security to check email in public machine so I didn't type the password and log out. Later on when i log in the email at home, the first time I typed correct password, there is always an error message pops out. I need to typed my password for the 2nd time then I can log in my account. I want to know whether someone can access my account without changing my password?

Thanks!
Marsha- Oct 1, 2008 12:45AM
Hello Again,

What do you think? When I try to reset my password it keep telling me that my hotmail I.D. is incorrect. Do you think my account was deleted? I'm about to die, please help if you have any suggestions!!!!!!!!!
Answer
+1
moins plus
go on forgot y password and change it again

Answer
+1
moins plus
SOME PPL HACKER THEY ARE GOOD SOME NO I AM HACK BUT MY HARD GOOD I WNNA HELP U I TRY TO BRING BACK U PASS BUT U MSN ACCONT SOME ONE FREEZ IT THET MAEN E LOOCK IT I AM RELLY SOORY BRO:(

Answer
+0
moins plus
hey my msn account has been hacked what do i do? someone plz help me

kay- Oct 30, 2008 11:00PM
hi!
where will i find web mail hacking tools from?
please help me my account has been hacked my some1.
loooooooooo- Oct 11, 2008 08:18AM
hey me msn account has been haked help me
stickgod- Oct 23, 2008 10:08PM
hey if you want to hack into some ones computer follow ,and change thier password this:If you have vist search for run,and click it.Then
type cmd,and hit ok.Then type net user.Then pick a user(dont worrie about this there are no viruses).type net user
and the (acounts name)*.type th pass word,and hit enter.Thentype th password then type it agian.hit enter type
exit hit enter,and your done!

your welcome,

stickgod
stickgod- Oct 23, 2008 10:12PM
hey thanks i got revenge,and my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

firelord

ps idident give him his passwrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anum- Oct 27, 2008 05:19AM
some hacked my id wht i do help me when i will get my id back ls do someting
Answer
+0
moins plus
yeah my msn has been hacked into as well I NEED HELP!!

Answer
+0
moins plus
my other msn account has just been hacked preventing me from entering my password to sign in again does anybody have ne ideas

manoo- Apr 21, 2011 10:39AM
my msn has been hacked
Answer
+0
moins plus
make a new one and ask for the poeple you had on your msn for theirs agian.

Answer
+0
moins plus
i want to know the password massenger msn of some one please help me

Answer
+0
moins plus
hey someone hacked my msn and i really need it , i would do anything to get it back please give me sme options beside the suport cause they never answer with that msn they also hacked a character tht i have in a role game tht cost alot of money help!!

Answer
+0
moins plus
READ !

My MSN has been hacked yet agen i have done every thing listed above && other things !! its realy anoying iam goin 2 make a new account 2 morrow ! iv had 2 make a new bebo aswell x
BUT IF YOU ARE A HACKER & READIN THIS YA WANNA GET A LIFE ! :@

duno if this will help any one but if you have messenger plus tht can also f**k up ya msn & computer/laptop so ya might wanna delete tht !

Thanks 4 Readin xx

Answer
+0
moins plus
There is almost one site you can enter to almost make your computer hack proof. www.secretservice.gov when you enter the site there is a disclaimer that states your computer will be monitored....So if you have a hacker in your computer they are good as caught when you enter the site... there are no secrets.... The national security agency has a program called Project Echelon..... This is star wars stuff.... I know nothing , I know nothing....

1 2 3 Next
This document entitled « My MSN Account has been hacked » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.