I have a Dell Studio 1737 laptop with an HDMI port. I'm trying to connect it to a 42" Vizio HDTV (brand new). It's worked once, but that's it. Not again. I connect the HDMI cable to the TV and it just says "No Signal!"
- Dell Laptop HDMI Not Working
- Dell vostro hdmi not working
- How to make hdmi work on dell
- Dell laptop HDMI to TV won't work anymore » Forum - Laptop
- Can properly work my laptop touch pad key (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- My laptop Browsers won't connect to the web (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Dell laptop but Headphone Jack Doesn't Work » Forum - Laptop
- DELL laptop showing black screen after start (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
I had this same problem. Took me a while but I figured it out. Right click on desktop and select "Personalize". Next click on "Display". You should see "connect to a projector" on the left. Select it then select duplicate. Its that simple.
I had that same issue...update the video card driver.
After selecting video input connection type (hdmi) on hd tv, try right clicking on desktop and go to graphics options. Select desktop plus hd tv or just hd tv. This works with Dell Studio 1555 and Sony Bravia hd tv using the hdmi inputs.