Make the space in c drive

Solved/Closed
pooja - Jul 26, 2009 at 01:14 PM
 Whiskers - Aug 17, 2014 at 07:12 AM
Hello,
in my system c drive has very less space even not much files in it of files in it and also the installed software memory is 545 mb how can i solve this problem plz lell me
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 26, 2009 at 03:16 PM
Hello,
you could try doing a disk cleanup.

start > all prog > accessories > system tools > disk cleanup

run it, select the drive C: click next.

click the more options tab

click clean up on the systems restore bit. let it clean it up.

once thats done go back to the first tab, select them all and click ok
hi, i need some help with my laptop in my drive c, when im using my photoshop cs4, the free space in my drive c is eatin if im using my phohotshop.. plss help..
Blocked Profile
Mar 18, 2010 at 08:25 AM
I would upgrade memory as this is a memory intensive program. also, follow was i said above about freeing up space
Thanks Alot
Hello ,

My Laptop has getting slow and reducing C Drive Space.

Please explain me, how to make more space on my C Drive, for this initial problem do you have any necessary Software.

Best Regards,
Haroon
Blocked Profile
Jul 26, 2010 at 06:55 AM
Haroon,

follow instructions:

start > all prog > accessories > system tools > disk cleanup

run it, select the drive C: click next.

click the more options tab

click clean up on the systems restore bit. let it clean it up.

once thats done go back to the first tab, select them all and click ok
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 1, 2010 at 07:37 AM
Pardon me for interrupting, but a defragmentation also helps to speed-up programme response speed.
I also have the have the same problem with my C drive. I am currently only running on 20MB and the only programs or applications installed on my C drive are Adobe, Windows media Player, Finaldraft and DVD maker. All these program files only take up 300MB so that will not create any space. I tried to download Ccleaner and other clean up software but none of them will download because I have way too little space anyway.

My Windows folder takes up most of the space and I have no other documents in my Users folders. No pics, videos, documents, audio, NOTHING. Disc Cleanup does not even do much anymore. It says that it requires 300MB to perform this task so that's out the window. The most puzzling thing about all this is that the space being utilised by my drive, is waaaaaaaay bigger than the designated size.