My iTunes Store Won't Work.

Closed
ash - Jul 22, 2009 at 07:32 PM
 Walker - Dec 9, 2012 at 06:53 AM
Hhhh... So I was going to connect to the iTunes store to get some music and every single time I click on anything of that sort it says " iTunes could not connect to iTunes store. make sure your network connection is active and try again." How do I do that? ... My interent works if thats what it means. Help me please.
Related:

28 responses

same thiing for me its so annoying! the bar at the top that is suppose to load just keeps loading and nothing happens! im so mad about this!
1) Turn off your antivirus program.
2) Close iTunes Programs
3) Delete iTunes Preference files
4) relaunch iTunes.
5) test your store

Let me know if it works!
thanks so much it helped alot
try to upgrate your computer. cause sometime is the malware....restore when u turn on take the F10 for 10 s...then you begin to restore...if you computer its work so well dont do it cause maybe u can lost your sound device if is vista...if dont work go to internt option u will see control panel u will see LAN on settings change it... then it will work..

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I LOVE YOU this worked thanks x
exact same problem...
I just downloaded iTunes a few days ago, and the store works fine except for one thing....it doesn't give me the option for music! (or movies or tv shows for that matter) The only two options that are on the top bar are App Store and iTunes U. On all the tutorials I saw that on that top bar there SHOULD also be options for music, movies, etc.....HELP! anyone have any idea?? thanks!
try searching music on the search bar, I can bet your propbably just on the apps page
you dont need to know my name
Apr 16, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Go to settings then click store then sign in. That should work
you dont need to know my name
Apr 17, 2010 at 07:35 AM
OMG TY! THIS WORKED! OMG OMG OMG I CAN FINALLY TRANSFER MY MUSIC AND EVERYTHING ELSE! OMG!!!!!!!!
try the instructions in this blog post: https://taschek.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/cant-connect-to-itunes-store/ but add a restart between deleting the xml files and relaunching iTunes