How install a spy bluetooth software in my pa

Closed
mcquil - Jul 21, 2009 at 06:43 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jul 24, 2009 at 01:35 PM
Hello,
I have a spy bluetooth software, but i don't know how install in my palm centro. I want to know the full instructions because i don't know much of computers. Thanks for the help you will bring to me.
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jul 24, 2009 at 01:35 PM
hi there,

use these steps to install your software

1. Download the software you want to install on your Palm device to your laptop or PC.
2. Save the file in a designated folder for Palm applications so you can easily find it.
3. If the file has been compressed - you need to decompress it before installing it to your Palm.
4. Unzip the application to a specified folder on your laptop or PC.
5. Begin transfer to your Palm by starting the Palm Desktop software program.
6. A window will open that is called Install Tool.
7. Click on Add and locate the files you want to install on your Palm and click on Open.
8. Once the program name shows in the Install Tool window you can click on Done.
9. Put the Palm in the cradle and press the Hot Sync button to begin the transfer and installation of the new applications.

Tips:

1. Always scan new software with an anti virus program before installing to your Palm device.
2. Before installing to your Palm, determine if the software can be run from removable storage devices to save space on your Palm's internal memory.

Thanks