My sony Vaio laptop - model PCG-GRT360ZG does not recognize the DVD recorder/player. I tried to install the driver but it still does not recognize it.
I also cannot play a normal DVD on my laptop.
- Sony VAIO Laptop does not recognize DVD Drive
- DVD/RW will not read anything (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- DVD ROM not reading CDs (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Sony vaio hard disk partition in windows 7 (Solved) » Forum - Windows 7
- Sony vaio laptop pcg-fr215h drives major prob » Forum - Windows
- Sony vaio laptop Restore factory settings (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
There is a KNOWN compatibility problem between Windows and iTunes, at least on the Sony VAIO. iTunes commands the user to download new versions of the software, and it requires registry components that are in direct conflict with Windows. Contact Sony to have them walk you though the necessary changes to the registry.