I have taken pictures using a 4 GB San Disk Memory Card, but every time I try to upload the images using a Dell desktop, or try to upload the pictures through a HSP printer, it doesn't work! I can't even transfer these pictures from the card to a thumbdrive! I'm trying to get these pictures uploaded for an online contest before the end of the week! Please Help Me!
- Need to upload pics from 4GB Sandisk Card!
- Can't upload data off of SanDisk card... » Forum - Hard drive
- My micro SD card is not detected by computer (Solved) » Forum - Mobile
- I am using Nokia C3-00, I forgot the password (Solved) » Forum - Nokia
- SanDisk 4GB Micro SD Card does not allow data » Forum - Hard drive
- How can you upload pics without a card reader » Forum - Programming
on the site of the SD card adapter there is a button for locking and unlocking card. See if it is a down on LOCK slide the button up to UNLOCK. Plug your card in card reader and i hope this helps you