Problem in internet explorer

Closed
dalalsandeep1987 - Jul 3, 2008 at 12:29 PM
 kuldip - Sep 19, 2010 at 04:32 AM
Hello,
sir my internet explorer can not work properly , i can not open this site by internet explorer instatrade.reliancemoney.com
Related:

2 responses

jmets111 Posts 16 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2008 2
Jul 4, 2008 at 12:04 PM
Hello ,
Since when are you having this problem have you tried to open it from another pc ?

Please contact your host manager.
my instatrade.reliancemoney.com site is not opening and internet explorer and windows is not responding
how to recover the problem that my internet explorer is not responding easily and fastly when i want to open the reliance money website as it is opening very slowly and it is not supporting for the insta trade
I access instatrade.reliancemoney from the start up menu. After logging-in, I click on the instatrade option. But the Market Watch window opens with four distinct bell-like sounds whichmay be a warning. In the left side of thi window, a link "Connect" comes up. When ! click on this, again that bell-like sound comes. And Streaming Quotes do not appear. This is happening snce 2-3 months. Please help.