Farmville adobe flash player not working

Solved/Closed
siobhan - Jul 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM
 serpicodesiles - Apr 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Hello,
i have previously been able to load farmville via facebook but today it said unable to do this because flash player needs to be updated ive gone ahead and done this and it still doesnt work. it said to go to internet options and change the settings which I have done and it still doesnt work for farmville however every new link I click on on this site it asks me if I want to allow active x. can someone please help as this is driving me nuts and im stuck for ideas. thanks
Related:

49 responses

I had the same problem with firmville and I thought that it would be a good idea to disable the flash file that keep on popping up same problem. However now I have a greater problem, most pages on internet do not open. Does anybody know where I can go to find the file and make it enable (and the name of the file)? Thank you
you want to go to manage add ons on the tools menu of internet explorer but I do not know the name of the file
this is farmville 2 hack : <a href="http://www.applications-hacks.com/2012/09/farmville-2-hacks-cheats-tips.html">Farmville 2 Hack</a>
How can I play the Farmville game? It won't load.
I found this:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html

I've got a new 'pooter which has 64 bit and I don't want to mess around with it as I'm not very technical. Farmville will just have to wait until there's a fix, by which time all my flowers will be dead :( Not a happy bunny Zynga - maybe you should have made sure it worked before changing to the new system.
tracyleigh Posts 6 Registration date Sunday May 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 02:10 AM
try out google chrome web browser, its the only thing thats worked for me
I have a new computer (64 bit)...with Windows7....was unable to open store, gifts, etc on Farmville...came here to see if anyone else had same problem...and yes, a lot do...I tried everything ppl suggested..nothing worked...finally I clicked on "Tools" on my browser then clicked on "block Pop-up windows"...on that window I clicked on "exceptions"...entered www.facebook.com....to allow facebook pop-ups....worked for me! now able to open the "store" & get my gifts.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello,

i can't load farmville since 2 weeks ago...
i have win 7 and i'm using google chrome, but i've also try IE, firefox, safari and opera... I try to update my flash, reinstall every program and nothin' works... somebody can help me?

please
thanks
Configuration: Windows 7 / google chrome 4.0.249.89
dear friends....my farm ville is not loading...and when I logged in from my second id....it got loaded....tell me wht shud I do..........
i just get sick from adobe flash player
does any company thinking to make another flash player :((((((
like foxit did with pdf I started to hate adobe and zangya :S
same here...so I downloaded chrome added flash in farmville than went back to IE and it was there..but flash plug in is freezing everytime I play..
Hey try this go to Tools and then scroll to Manage Add-ons then hit the tab that says Enable or Disable Add-ons when u hit the tab a box will pop on Manage Add on when the list populates look for your flas player and if your flash player is disabled change it to enabled and that should fix your problem it did it for me .
I don't know if it's much help, but I was having the same problem, I tried downloading all the stuff they suggested, nothing worked. What I did was , I turned my computer off, for a few hours, when I got back on, I cleared my cookies,temp files, history, everything. Then I went to popups, and put allow www.farmvlle.com, I also went to manage addons, and enabled adobe flash player.It worked, it might be coincidence, but I couldn't get on for days. I hoope this helps.
i have't been able to play any facebook games for the last couple of weeks. It says to install adobe and everytime I do it says that it was installed but nothing happens I need help.
Thank you I can now use the adobe flash . june
it happened to me as well but not to worry any other browsers will also have this problem exept mozzilla firefox........................................run farmville through mozzilla firefox and it will run..............
*dmn-Qendrimi kosovo
Apr 14, 2010 at 03:13 PM
hello! if you have internet download manager and if you are enable for google chromee . flash play farm ville dosnt work just been disable internet download manager for google chrome or onother brovswer. and start farm ville have a nice day.!:D:D
thnk u very much........ it works........... how can I thank u................. I have disabled download manager nd it works.................... thnx thnx thnx thnx
Plz Let me know the answer ...how to solve the problem .that I can load to FARMVILLE AGAIN !!
what I did I downloaded Firefox as default explorer and poof it works all good I dont like the new update windows 8 you cant do this and you cant do that
To: facebook owner PLs.......solve this problem emediately ok....
why like this always...... I thinking you are a big company......why you cannot solve this issue my plants all die.. I cannot plant I cannot open.......pls solve it.....................
regina banadera
Apr 24, 2010 at 10:50 PM
My farmville in facebook not opening inspite of upgrading my flash player, error consul says permission denied(cocument.domain is not set
its loading on mozzila firefox browser..try it!