Burning DVD with Nero

Solved/Closed
JohnsonD Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday January 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2008 - Mar 6, 2008 at 03:29 AM
 Bilu - Jun 25, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Hi!

I just tried burning a DVD with a 16x DVR-R disc using Nero 7. I had "2-pass" on in Nero, and maximum possible speed. Everything went fine, but when I finally played the finished DVD, it was choppy slow, and the audio was out of sync with the video...

So my question is, what are some optimum burn settings when using a DVD-R 16x in Nero 7?

Thanks.
Related:

18 responses

to sync the audio rename the files NeVideo.ax and NeAudio2.ax to NeVideo.xx and NeAudio2.xx under D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter and restart the nero. Now everything will be fine.
Mate what u should do is let the computer do the work, don't worry about how long it will take just put it on avarage (in the middle) and it should be ok!
The answer is to download the k lite codec mega package and then download the codec tweek tool. Run the tweek tool and disable "Nero Digital Parcel" and you should have no problem at all with your videos.
Try to use the slowest speed as you can.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I Want to put an image of the movie I download on to my DVD like the movie X-Men Origin and the image of Wolvies claws on top of my DVD. Whatdo I have to download to do that.
Mary46 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2008
Mar 7, 2008 at 06:13 AM
Hi!

My advice would be that you don't put the speed at maximum; put it to slow or medium. That should do it.

I never use 2 pass btw and it's always fine.

Also, it could be that your torrent is crappy or what ever your using.
wen I add movies in nero in a dvd its asking in multisession is been added ... wat can I do should burn with multisession or without mulitsession
Thank you for the reply, but I don't understand, this is something very complicated. I don't even know how to ask a question about this burning of dvds. I don't even know what multisession is!
So when did you receive this question from a person so called me?
Multisession means you can writ many times if there is blank space in DVDR without erasing the previous writing which is not allowed in dvdr . It is used when some amount of small files are needed to write now and again after some days some other files are needed to write. it is found in nero burning rom and nero express(data dvd-allow files to be added later).
My advice for you is get a program called Total Video2DVD. Such and easy program to use to convert, author and burn avi files to dvd and more. There's a free download for the program at www.effectmatrix.com Such an easy and great program. I swear by it!
Hi. And after you convert it to dvd you use nero to copy to dvd r or with the same programme you can copy it?
I finally download this program but I have tried thousands of times to add video files in order to convert them to dvd
and it says: "your file contains characters and strings" please remove "and" and try again.
I have rename my file ten times there is none of these characters or strings and still receive this stupid message
Could you please help me cause am going nuts with this programe
I don't know lots of things abt burning dvd and propably am doing something wrong.
Tks
I am trying to burn video clips from Real player on to a dvd but it will only allow me (without buying the plus version) to burn to a CD. Can you help please as a 75 year old needs to watch the pennies.

many thanks

Rich
Anonymous > RICH
Oct 29, 2008 at 11:48 AM
search google for a software which may convert realplayer videos to normal ones.........
then burn them to cd.....
Facetious > RICH
Nov 1, 2008 at 01:39 PM
download super converter. https://www.erightsoft.com/hawel.php
always burn at half the discs capability and it should work fine
lookin for free program to burn dvd
Why I kept get error burning on Nero 9?
im having the same problem with nero 9. iget an error saying its to big. when I download 1 movie and put it in nero then I end up with 2 movies. how do I stop that
yea I just bought a dvd rw that came with Nero 9 essentials and I keep getting the same error stated above and I havent downloaded anything yet because of that error im totally lost can any one help message me on yahoo demichael85
I AM ALSO HAVING TROUBLES WITH NERO RELOADED I CAN GET THE BURNED DISC TO PLAY IN THE PC BUT in the dvd SAYS DISC ERROR ,THIS DOES'NT HAVE DISC PLAY BACK IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH ABLIGED THANX BEFORE HAND E- MAIL IS Email Id removed for security
BURN THE DVDS WITH NERO VISION IN NERO 7 OR LATTER, BUT CHOOSE IMAGE RECORDER FIRST AND THEN BURN THE IMAGE WITH 4 OR 8 X SPEED. I THINK YOUR PROBLEM WILL GO.
This method worked very well for me. Thanks.
thank you it works great
There is a simple fast fix for Audio sync, you need to disable the Nero decoding codecs ....

Find the files NeVideo.ax and NeAudio.ax (and NeVideo2.ax and NeAudio2.ax if using version 7) and rename them to NeVideo.xxx and NeAudio.xxx ...

These files should be in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter

this worked for me.
i dont have those files I do have one that says NEavsync.ax do I change dis one?
Burn at 8X
jprp Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 11, 2009
Dec 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM
can I use Nero to put an image on the shell of a dvd?
once u download a torrent and its not avi file convert file to a certain folder with the avi...... if u have .rar/zip or anyother files then u need a winrar program to extract it ... I always extract to desktop so it is easy to see.... then if u have windows xp or windows vista u can simply go to windows dvd maker and burn a dvd... if u dont have these I would suggest u search utorrents for a free dvd burning software... also to PLAY ALL FILES>>> u can search utorrents for coedics.. and a vlc player(this is a torrenters best friend as it plays all files..) which is all free software to download... and if u have anymore questions u can e-mail me at devilsrejects86@aol.com... it might take me a while but I can answer individual questions.... I hope this helps some ppl
You can't burn it at that speed it is always recomended to burn at 2x for optimum performance. I doubt your computer specs are as good as a 10k comp.
I have nero 9 essentials - How do I go about copying my digital video clips & photos into cd-+ r or dvd-+r
No the fastest you can go