How to Retrieve my lost files

Solved/Closed
Udle - Jun 28, 2008 at 09:59 PM
 ryan - Jun 17, 2010 at 09:38 AM
Hello,
My problem is I accidentally performed PC RECOVERY without knowing what it does (haha, yeah, stupid, right?). So anyway, I lost all those important files because the whole thing was reset to its factory features. So how do I retrieve all my data? My unit is HP PAvillion dv2000. THANKS!
Related:

47 responses

yoxdandamnotok
Apr 5, 2010 at 01:52 AM
ok
dear friend it is so easy to get the all of your data in which was lost in the previous session .so friend you have to download the power data recovery software via internet and finally you will get all of yours lost data it is totally judged by me and other users....i am kunal
As long as you did a regular system recovery and not a disaster system recovery, your files should still be hanging out somewhere. Right click Start, then search and put a word from one of your files into the search window. Be sure that it is searching your entire computer. I just found all of my photos that I thought were gone doing this. Yippeee!!!
may be <a href="https://www.sysinfotools.com/">sysinfotools data recovery software for windows </a> can help u better in very less cost.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
djsmurf Posts 98 Registration date Friday January 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2011 19
May 5, 2010 at 03:24 PM
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-58085-anwser-to-restoring-files-after-pc-recovery

Try this link or feel free to mail me. When you restore your computer rarely are the file deleted, they are just moved. You don't need a program to access them as there are a few different ways to move your pic, mp3, etc. back to the new desktop and my documents folder you created when you did your restore.

Don't loose hope I have seen people run a computer for a year preforming a recovery thinking that all their memories were gone and in a few hours have brought things back that the thought were going forever.
You can try Genie Timeline to recover your files after a computer crash!
I would like to know how to get all my pictures{even from a couple years ago} that are stored in this computer