i have the latest windows installed on my laptop but each time i go to my internet explorer it just opens as normal but then it keeps on flashing repitaly and it deos not stop the only way i can stop it is by closing it and my othere programe the monzila firefox works prefectly but the internet explorer deos not i even did factory restore but no luck and i haw a brand new dell studio 1735 please help me thank u
- Internet flashing
- Why does internet explorer flash on and off
- Web page keeps blinking
- Internet explorer 8 flash player » Forum - Internet Explorer
- Download Adobe Flash Player » Download - Web
- Download Adobe Flash Player 64-bit » Download - Web
- Internet Explorer 7 - Problem with flash animations » How-To - Flash
- Internet Explorer - Unable to install Adobe Flash Player » How-To - Internet Explorer
My best guess is one of the add-on's is at fault. Try opening the "Internet Options" from "Control Panel" and go to the "Programs" tab, "Manage Addons". Disable all of them (After you can activate them back one at a time to see which one is the culprit).
Adjust your screen resolution, Control Panel > Display Settings, if you're in Vista: Control Panel > Personalization.
sorry tried that but it did not work it still flashing
thanx it worked for me...
Carbon Copy you ROCK! I've been trying to get this issue repaired for two months now! this worked!! thank you!!!
CarbonCopy YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH - :):):)
Fantastic.. It worked...