Ask a question Report

My internet keeps on flashing [Solved/Closed]

rash123 - Latest answer on Feb 19, 2013 04:36AM
Hello,
i have the latest windows installed on my laptop but each time i go to my internet explorer it just opens as normal but then it keeps on flashing repitaly and it deos not stop the only way i can stop it is by closing it and my othere programe the monzila firefox works prefectly but the internet explorer deos not i even did factory restore but no luck and i haw a brand new dell studio 1735 please help me thank u
Read more 
Answer
+34
moins plus
My best guess is one of the add-on's is at fault. Try opening the "Internet Options" from "Control Panel" and go to the "Programs" tab, "Manage Addons". Disable all of them (After you can activate them back one at a time to see which one is the culprit).

sp- May 9, 2010 03:01PM
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! This helped my new Dell Studio xps, I had to disable Shokwawe Flash object, and this helped.
Answer
+9
moins plus
Adjust your screen resolution, Control Panel > Display Settings, if you're in Vista: Control Panel > Personalization.

Answer
+8
moins plus
sorry tried that but it did not work it still flashing

sarahclswain- Feb 18, 2010 08:45PM
Hey just wondering if you ever got your internet to stop flashing and if so how?
Answer
+6
moins plus
thanx it worked for me...

Answer
+6
moins plus
Carbon Copy you ROCK! I've been trying to get this issue repaired for two months now! this worked!! thank you!!!

Answer
+2
moins plus
CarbonCopy YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH - :):):)

Answer
+0
moins plus
Fantastic.. It worked...

This document entitled « my internet keeps on flashing » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.