Ask a question Report

Login on facebook [Solved]

john - Latest answer on Jun 5, 2013 02:12AM
Hello,i have forgotton my password on facebook, the only way that i am able to retrieve it is by asking facebook to reset my password and sending it to my login email address. unfortunately my login email address at facebook (johnboy02@tiscali.co.uk) is no longer active and are unable to retrieve any kind of new password. please help.
Read more 
Answer
+4
moins plus
hi,

I would recommend you to reactiave your e-mail then reset your facebook password.
Bob- Sep 29, 2009 09:44AM
Join facebook.
Ricky- Dec 18, 2009 01:39PM
Hi everone hopy you fine, i have been lockt up for 12 mothers so i need a some one can chat to me so the time can go fast let me now.
ricky
court- Mar 22, 2010 04:38PM
well bob you need to go on www.facebook.com and it will say welcome facebook you will click on that and you need to fill out yor applycation.fromctcourtneyhendel
kevin anderson jr- Mar 30, 2010 02:24PM
good your
jolly- Jun 5, 2013 02:12AM
icant canect my facebook ac pleace sent my password
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
According to information posted at this http://www.ghacks.net/2009/10/17/facebook-login/ article you can use this official Facebook link http://www.facebook.com/help/login.php to contact Facebook if you do not remember your password nor have access to the email your registered the account with.

You need to fill out information about yourself in the form though.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Anybody cannot go inside facebook in my computer. Once I go to facebook page, there is a box blocking which says privacy...... If I will click the activated line, the same page and box will appear again and again and again and again. How will reactivate facebook so that even my officemates can use facebook on my computer? Please help...
Blue Bull- Feb 2, 2010 05:43AM
When I lock onto facebook, my computer takes me direct to my facebook site. However we are more than one who wants to work from the same computer, who wants to log on to there own facebook sites. how do we achieve this ? Thanks.
jingle bells- Mar 19, 2010 03:39PM
all you have to do is come to Richmond, Va to the Embassy Suites and they can help you real fast:)
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Add comment
This document entitled « login on facebook » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.