GTA IV Installation problem [Solved]

namelessonez - Latest answer on Nov 17, 2010 06:29PM
Hello,
I just got GTA IV for the PC. My rig is:
CPU: Core 2 Quad@2.33
Memory: 4GB DDR2 RAM
Graphics Card: GeForce 9400GT
Space: 500GB SATA HDD
I managed to isnatll the game's social club but when the game installation starts, I get the error "Your system is not compatible with %p."
I don't have SP1 or 2 yet. Is this the problem or something else?
Some help...
Read more 
Answer
+22
moins plus
Best idea is go to regedit--Hotkey local machine----system----controlset001---control----search for 'windows'----click in it-------in that there will be csdversion.Double click it.change the value from 0 to 100 .That all save it and restart the computer.Your computer is upgraded to vista sp1.Run setup now.You will be definitely able to play
Flames- May 8, 2010 09:17PM
Thanks for choosing as best answer
bonfire817 2Posts Wednesday November 17, 2010Registration date November 17, 2010Last seen - Nov 17, 2010 06:29PM
You are a genius! Thank YOU!!!
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
just right click the setup and choose the compability mode as windows XP sevice pack 3 or windows XP service pack 2 ! >>>>ENJOY<<<<
futurama- Mar 6, 2010 06:27AM
hey i wan ask u ab0ut gta 4..

all my requirements c0mputer is en0gh as gta 4 rec0mended..

but i use wind0ws 7..

can gta 4 play in wind0ws 7..??
Gamer4life 32Posts Tuesday July 20, 2010Registration date August 4, 2010Last seen - Jul 20, 2010 05:41PM
yes it can, but you need 2.5Gigs of ram and a core Quad !!
Thanks
Add comment
Answer
moins plus
For any problem related to the installation of GTA 4, please refer to this article: http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet 1929 grand theft auto iv gta4 bugs
Also check out the compatibility of the Game on your system:http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet 1709 check compatibility of a game online
Add comment
This document entitled « GTA IV Installation problem » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.