How to change the language of computer

Closed
bianca - Jun 28, 2009 at 07:36 AM
 Rina - Nov 22, 2009 at 03:17 AM
Hello,
I recently bought a Sony Vaio in Taiwan. It has a Windows Vista Chinese Pack and all its programs are in Chinese. Programs like the Roxio Media Creator and the ArcSoft Visual Effects are in Chinese. How will I change thwm to English. The laptop has an English Service Pack. Please help me. thanks
Related:

3 responses

shani47 Posts 44 Registration date Friday June 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 15, 2013 39
Jun 28, 2009 at 06:11 PM
Hi, Follow the Instructions>.>Start Button >>Control Panal its on right on third number from down press it >>than you will have to click on the right hand side ontop to an option , there are only two options on the top choose the second >>Classic view >>>if you can click on that you will see a GLOBE WITH A CLOCK in that windows open that you can change language from there>>>@ Thanks
Hi, I think there is a free software called: Vistalizator;
you can change the language of your windows system - VISTA into any language you want!

I think you can find it at most of ware sites, and I can you give you a direct link for it, it is at http://ww38.vistalizator.com/?sub1=20201204-0352-0577-b01c-f20c83dce37e

Have fun with all kinds of languages~~
:)
Thanks