I am using Excel 2000. I am tring to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. I was always able to move up, down, right or left using the arrow keys but this problem just started out of the blue.
- Arrow keys not working in excel
- Excel arrow keys not working
- Arrow key not working in excel
- Excel - Arrow keys stopped working » How-To - Excel
- Problem Scrolling with Arrow Keys (IE7) (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Arrow Keys scrolling in Excel (Solved) » Forum - Excel
- Help! left and down arrow keys are suddenly not working » Forum - Laptop
- Up and down arrow keys (NOT scroll lock) » Forum - Keyboard
I have the full size flat Mac keyboard. It's the F14 key to lock/unlock the scroll.
Press your Scroll Lock key, should be near your numbers keys. It may have accidentally gotten pressed earlier and lock keys so they wouldn't scroll.
That was it. I didn't even know I had turned on my Scroll Lock - Thanks so much for your help!
Thank you, the scroll lock was on! best answer is yours.
Just disable/OFF it by pressing SCROLL LOCK key on your keyboard
Awesome, thank you!!
Restore an older version of the file you are working in. All should be well. Worked for me.