Hereīs my story.
I have a Acer laptop wich had itīs LCD screen broken, while I canīt reapir it, I decided to hook up a external monitor on itīs VGA exit.
The problem is, once I turn the laptop on, the external monitor shows the boot, and the laptops LCD remains off, thatīs what I wanted it to do. But, when windows finishes loading, my external monitor enters standby mode and my broken LCD Powers On.
Thereīs anyway I can fix that?
- Laptop Dual Monitor Issues.
- External Monitor to broken laptop screen HELP (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- External monitor with laptop won't work (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- External Monitor for laptop (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Dual monitors with laptop docking station » Forum - Video games
- Using a laptop to play ps3 through (hdmi) (Solved) » Forum - Laptop