i changed my ps3 from a 1080i tv to my regular tv and it wont work all u see is blank i also tried holding the power button but all it does is beep once and turn off it doesnt work PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
- Why wont my ps3 work on my tv
- Can't get playstation 3 to work on tv
- Ps3 not working on tv
- Can't get my ps3 to work with HDMI cable?? (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- Can't get my PS3 to work on my TV » Forum - PS3
- Why can,t i get my ps3 to work on a hd tv agi » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 won't work on hdmi tv through my hd cable » Forum - PS3
- Fixing Your PS3 Network Connection (Solved) » Forum - PS3
You hold your finger on the power button for about 5 seconds. After two beeps it resets it to the RCA cable format. When the HDMI cable is connected, the PS3 automatically adjusts it's resolution. But when you go back to regular cable it doesnt do it automatically, you have to do it manually.
Just turn the ps3 off, but don't flip the switch on the back off. The red light should be showing. Then press and hold the power button. Keep holding it after it's turned on until it has beeped again. You should have to hold it for about 4 seconds. The screen will flash a few times and then return to the non HD settings. I brought my ps3 over to a different house that didn't have an HDTV and this worked for me.