Ask a question Report

Acaddoc.lsp [Solved]

SHIHAB - Latest answer on Oct 10, 2010 09:42PM
Hello,
i m working in uae using autocad software, recently i found a vires effection this named "acaddoc.lsp" this vires effect only on autocad software. main effection of this software is we can't open morthan 3 file at a time becouse that time this aske 'exicution error, pls enter macro name'. how to solve this ploblem
Read more 
Answer
+14
moins plus
Hello,
i m working in uae using autocad software, recently i found a vires effection this named "acaddoc.lsp" this vires effect only on autocad software. main effection of this software is we can't open morthan 3 file at a time becouse that time this aske 'exicution error, pls enter macro name'. how to solve this ploblem
Add comment
Answer
+6
moins plus
I have had the same issue, and this happened at about the same time as you.

I have tried deleting these files, only to find that it is re-written into the working directory, I have got a few people looking at this virus.

Autocad is not the problem, because I have reloaded it many times, it seems to be embedded into windows, but where do you start. Someone has told me that it may be embedded in the windows registry. but who the hell knows. this is a real matter of concern
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
AutoCAD LISP Virus

acad.lsp
acaddoc.lsp
acad.vlx
acaddoc.fas

Repair Utility

SenCure Protector of www.SenTools.co.kr
SenCure Protector Soon EnglishVersion distribution
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Add comment
This document entitled « acaddoc.lsp » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.