Adobe flash player for dsi

Closed
chuy - Jun 17, 2009 at 07:38 PM
 just me da :) - Feb 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Hi im having problems with the adobe flash player too. if anyone figures this out please email me.thanks
Related:

12 responses

Jin of the silver knights Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2009
Aug 2, 2009 at 02:15 PM
dsi is coming with a youtube app very soon I got that information from my friend`s dad who works at nintendo
So how long does it take?
So it is true?? they really ARE making a youtube app.... And i'm not a person who believes stuff like that very easily. Well, if you are sure.. that would be really great. coz i'm typing this on my DSi right now! I do agee, though with the hacking. It's EXTREMLY illegal and you could get fined. I don't reccomend hacking. (Execpet for cool texture hacking!) coz it would be cool if DSi tube actually came out, but I still kind of think it's fake.
when is the new app coming and do you have to by a new dsi for the youtube app or can you just use the same dsi and uses points to by the app from the internet used to by games?
Parkboy101 > lucky steveo
Nov 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM
I think u will just need to do a system update when it comes out.(If it does come out...)
Brambleclaw > Diamond
Dec 6, 2009 at 10:51 AM
its already here go to www.dsiflash.com
WRONG there IS homebrew software to intall flash on your DSi!
But it is indeed completely illegal and I don't even have an R4i card so theres no chance ill get it to work, but i'm hinking of getting one because its handy to have 10 games on one card aes less space PLUS I have heard the use of games that you did not pay for is illegal but you may use ROMs and such IF you have the original card! (and ofcourse one that has been payed for ;)

Unfortunately it would still be illegal to run flash from Homebrew... I asume...
billly
How the hell do you know it is possible if you don't even have a flashcart? By the way, even if you were able to install flash via a homebrew app (which is illegal, no doubt about it), it would install on the flashcart. Then if you were to try to use the DSi Browser, you wouldn't be able to access the installed flash because it is on the flashcart...
OK so even if you were to try and use a homebrew browser from your flashcart, I would still doubt it would work because the majority of homebrew Browsers barely have enough power to load images.

Do your research before answering.

Jin
I really hope your info is reliable, it would be awesome to actually have that!
Well I've been hearing rumors about Nintendo making a flash player for DSi probably with a system update or go to the DSi shop and update the browser so it can have flash. But for now we have to sit and wait if a flash will ever come out on DSi like it did for the Wii.
Lynne Lai I actrally downloaded the adobe flash player on my DSI because my dad works at the DSI company
Fireheart > Lindsay lai
Oct 25, 2009 at 02:28 PM
okay if you downloaded adobe flash player for the DSi what is the internet system it runs on???? that is all I want to know so yeah
batman123579 > Fireheart
Nov 22, 2009 at 02:18 AM
This internet is Opra 5.0
Well looks like we are just going to have to wait...
OK I CAN'T WAIT!!!! AHHHH!!!
supa > Fireheart
Jan 21, 2010 at 07:59 AM
how did your dad put it on your nintendo dsi if you can please tell me[instructions]please,im desperate...

i think they should make a version for the dsi wich im using to type this because they`d get tons of hits on they`re site and its boring not being allowed to watch youtube
erm lol? the dsi has aproximitly 11-12 mb of memory. unless youtube makes a version that compresses all video, your not gonna watch youtube anytime soon.

and even if you managed to run a video think how slow it would be.

and you still cant ALOTof flash games because they require more then just d-pad and mouse

sorry for spelling mistakes but im 12 and im horribleat typeing with dsi
BadlandWarrior > george
Oct 12, 2009 at 05:42 AM
George: lol ,wrong... DSi has 256mb internal memory. Plus the SD card COULD (and SHOULD!) be used as a "buffering" or "cache" temporary storage drive or something like that.Like a page-file,so to speak... the CPU of the DSi is twice the power of the DS Lite. It has 16MB ram (4 times as much as DS Lite... right?) ,which is enaugh to run simple flash apps. It just has to be implemented NOT inside the browser of the DSi but separately.

BTW about the DSi and how "slow" it is to load images - this is totaly untrue.Since the update,i have a realy smooth browsing experience.The problem comes when there is alot of information (banners,banners and banners ;) ),then you have to wait a few seconds more to load everything up.

So,the possibility of a flash play is totaly possible...
I also heard from Nintendo that they are preparing something "big..." ... I just hope its not a crappy game for small kids.

Cheers

p.s.: btw, how do u explain Skype saying it is entirely possible to make an app for DSi with web-cam functions (video comunication) + voice ? I guess it is because it has enaugh power to do so. Also, Nintendo = bunch of I D I O T S for scraping this idea (it was like an offer from Skype's part...)
jgamer93 > george
Nov 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM
ur wrong there it has about 16mb of memory
qman > jgamer93
Nov 30, 2009 at 09:48 PM
shut up and read the box and manul that your dsi came with the dsi has 16mbs of ram for using the internet and 256mbs of internal memory for apps and other dounloadable fetures you cant take 300 photos with 16mbs its not posible!!!
so like it is really boring not being able to watch youtube on the DSi. most people are typing on the DSi like I am.all I want to know is the operating system for the internet so that you can download adobe!?!?!?!?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
and another thing,George... did you read the system specs for the Nintendo DSi ?? I think you were reading for the older "Lite" ones. Did you mean RAM ?? if so,as I said, it has 14 or 16 MB of ram ...not 11 mb

Verify this if you have time...
hey yall,i did this with my DSI!!! ; )
Oscar!(: > kellye
Nov 26, 2009 at 02:44 PM
So Is There A Way Of Having Youtube On Yer Dsi ?
Cuz I Dont Think That Nintendo Wuld Make Tht Possible
yo mama > kellye
Nov 27, 2009 at 10:34 PM
me too!
yo mama > kellye
Nov 27, 2009 at 10:34 PM
me too!
yo mama > yo mama
Nov 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM
does any1 no how to put adobe flash player
I highly doubt Nintendo will come out with DSiTube soon. Rumors aren't true most of the time. The DS has perfect capability to run Flash, but Youtube also requires Javascript which the DS has limited capabilities with. Nintendo COULD release an app which connects to Youtube, and when you view a video it takes the data and converts it to a lower quality and lowers the amount of Javascript so it can be capable, but it seems really impractical.
This is my first time on the site. My name refers to the lables on bottles that are returnable in California, Hawai, and Maine, but not Connecticut. But enough about that, I have some answers on the topics of controversy. One can't get an Adobe flash player because you can't pick Opera as an operating system. The dsi does use Apple tech because I had to change mp3 music to m4A so I could use it on the dsi. I just went to the shop, and it's not under maintinence, though I didn't check anything. I saw the latest Nintendow News, and he said that the first game for dsi only is coming soon, but if you go to nintendo.com and go to all ds games, you'll see that System Flaw utilizes the dsi's camera. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, but I was supposed to go to bed about 90 min. ago and I'm on my dsi.
angry squirrel
Nov 29, 2009 at 10:28 PM
yeah, I heard about this from vert on hatena. he said to check club nintendo or nintendodsi.com and I checked but nothing was there. so I googled dsitube and this was the 2nd thing!
i heard about the dsitube on hatena...i also read on someone's wikianswer that some ppl won a contest that had somthin to do w/ the dsitube...and now they hav it...and the ppl who didn't win (us) have to wait a few more weeks...i'm not sure bout that but that's what I read...o_0
yo mama > Angel Kairi
Dec 1, 2009 at 02:29 PM
hey todays dec 1st but when update my dsi, nothing happens. maybe this thing is fake or probably you just have to wait. but I just came back from school.
yo mama > yo mama
Dec 1, 2009 at 06:07 PM
hey this one dude said that you have to update your dsi after 12:00pm today.So practically it comes out on dec 2nd
yo mama > yo mama
Dec 1, 2009 at 08:04 PM
hey only three more hours till dsitube comes out.
TM♭G > yo mama
Dec 1, 2009 at 09:57 PM
i heard that nintendo goafed up on stuff. They messed up. and AROUND USA A LOT OF USERS OF DSI WATED FOR TODAY. RUMORS NEVER COME TRUE
im a long user of nintendo and i`m 13 I played before I since I was 4
Oh right and there would be a way to get the plash player from the iphone to work on the DSi (in case you didn't notice the DSi uses apple software) since that is probaly some kind of mobile version and you might be able to run it from a card inserted into SLOT 1...
But than you would have to know your way arond serious hacking...
dude WTF????
how do you think the DSi uses Apple software?
It barely has enough power to load images on websites! So how in the world can it load .dmg files??
You probably don't have a Mac and don't understand too much about it. I'll put it in simple words; it is a COMPUTER, the DSi is a GAMING SYSTEM. Their applications don't EVER meet!

As I said in my last post, DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Touch of Death > PWND
Oct 26, 2009 at 12:50 AM
dude ur being contradicted day by day and all these systems use comp. like applications(apps):ps3,xbox(owned by microsoft®),dsi,psp,wii and also jsyk macintosh is just a computer translating system so yeah and gaming systems use alot f thngs in comps.
sound drivers
Aug 27, 2009 at 04:08 AM
please send sound drivers software in this email.ID ramakrishna0587@gmail.com
holy crap I hope its eastern time.... cuz itz 11:04 now.... in philly.......
it didnt wrk im so sad dsitube isn ot coming out :(:(
??? > -.-heyy-.-
Dec 4, 2009 at 02:09 PM
actually if you go to www.dsitube.webs.com right now, it will say that they are updating it and it will be back soon. I am using my dsi to type this!
yo mama > ???
Dec 4, 2009 at 03:52 PM
I WENT TO DSI.WEBS.COM AND SAW WORDS THAT SAID THAT THEY WERE WORKING ON IT. THEN I PRESSED ON THE "BROADCAST YOUR DSI" AND I SCROLLED DOWN AS FAST AS I COULD AND IT SHOWED THESE THREE BOXES THAT SAID HOME ON 1 AND VIDEOS ON 2 AND THE THIRD ONE I DIDNT GET BUT THEN IT SHOWED THE "PAGE NOT FOUND THING". BUT MY GUESS IS THAT THEY ARE ALMOST DONE.

PS: I went on there with my dsi
Skee-J > yo mama
Dec 4, 2009 at 04:55 PM
I GOT THE SAME THING AND BY THE WAY I CHANGED MY NAME FROM ??? TO SKEE-J
Skee-J > Skee-J
Dec 4, 2009 at 05:03 PM
IF U GO TO IT ON A COMPUTER AND CLICK THE BROADCAST THINGY IT STAY ON THE THREE BARS:
#1.HOME

#2.VIDEOS

#3.CHANNELS

I CANT WAIT!!!
HI, ME 5¢ Posts 2 Registration date Sunday December 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 14, 2009
Dec 13, 2009 at 10:45 PM
P.S. I live in Connecticut, so now it's 11:30.

P.P.S. I just registered.

P.P.P.S. fyi I may post some irrelevant facts with my... um... postings (?).
HI, ME 5¢ Posts 2 Registration date Sunday December 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 14, 2009
Dec 14, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Please, continue on this discussion of the never-ending search for video and games from the web on the dsi.
if you go to dsitube.webs.com right now it will say that it is done. now its all up to team twiizers. I dont know who team twiizers are but I think its almost done.
p.: MERRY CHRISTMAS.
dsi hacka > yo mama
Dec 19, 2009 at 10:03 PM
go on dsitube.com, works, their updating now but it works
dsi hacka > dsi hacka
Dec 19, 2009 at 10:05 PM
oh and dsicade for games, type into google and click the first one, dont go on dsicade.com, k?
hi > dsi hacka
Dec 20, 2009 at 07:38 AM
i think that nintendo will make a flash player some day but till then we have to wait
I have an idea! Maybe if we sent so many emails and stuff saying like,"Youtube is the most famous website out there! And you can't run flash without it!" Maybe if we send enough of those emails they will make one!