Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Cannot find removable disc on Computer file! [Closed]

Lee - Latest answer on Jun 23, 2010 03:33PM
Hello Anyone,
I need help please!!!?? Well I am trying to download my pictures from my memory card into my computer...so I put the memory card in and when I go into Computer File...I cannot see the removable disc folder....so I cannot see my picture nor download them...I used it so many times...but I don't know what happened now!! Please if anyone can help....I appreciate it!!! Thank you!!
Read more 
Answer
+1
moins plus
i cant get removable disc to show on my computer

Answer
moins plus
hi,

chack if the memory card is properly inserted in the card reader.

or if you are using a digital camera, try to connect it to the computer by using a USB cable.

then download your pictures.

Jude- Sep 29, 2009 12:44AM
I'm having similar problem. Have always downloaded from camera memory card to computer. Now when I try it just picks up the name of the Memory card and data about it (no pix). If I remove memory card from camera it will show the 5 pix I have in camera memory and will download them. Is it possible memory card has gone bad?
This document entitled « Cannot find removable disc on Computer file! » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.