I've typed testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window and it does things that i want it to do but it doesn't let me increase/raise my skills. please help me
- Sims 3 testingcheatsenabled true not working
- Sims 3 testingcheatsenabled doesn't work
- My sims 3 cheats are not working
- SIMS 3 mobile - upgrade house and gardening (Solved) » Forum - The Sims
- The sims 3 mobile cheats nokia » Forum - Video games
- Sims 3 - Cheat codes » How-To - Sims
- How do you get loads of money on sims 3 iPod (Solved) » Forum - The Sims
- Sims 3 Cheat (iPhone) (Solved) » Forum - The Sims
You have to type testingcheatsenabled true ( With a space ) Then, you Shift+Click the mailbox, and there are a few options from which you can choose from! P.S. If any people here have heard of Take it Away, which is my series I'm sorry, but it has ended, I've moved on to Sims 3, because I haven't been able to get my Sims 2 game back! I'm sorry to disappoint you my dears!
I've used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat for a looooong time, and it suddenly decided to stop working for me, too. Did you download any new custom content or install a new expansion pack? I think that was my problem. I had to sort through my packages folder and do some trial and error work to figure out which I had to delete. After that, everything worked fine again.
ok i have tryed using this cheat so many time and it has not worked at all. all i wanna do is make my sims happy so if anyone can tell me how to fix it beside typing testingcheatsenabled ture and right or left clicking y holding shift it would be great