Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

I need the facebook in english [Solved/Closed]

Suji - Latest answer on Nov 1, 2012 03:42PM
Hello,
I need the facebook in english. I went through the system given advices as well. But the problem is as i typ www.facebook.com, everything is coming in arabic. as yo advices, to click on the language on the bottom left, i do not see even a single english letter on that page.please give me a fast sulution.
Read more 
Answer
+75
moins plus
Please see this tutorial.

You will learn to change to the language you want or don't want (Latin, Gibberish, etc.)

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/2524-how-to-change-the-language-on-facebook

Answer
+73
moins plus
Hey there..here goes…

I asked so many people and tried so many stunts cause what people did not actually realize is that the language settings on the login page may not change the language for the home page…so hope this helps cause it works for me..I am in the UAE….

1.Login to facebook.com
2.When your home page opens look at the top left corner (search bar) keep your mouse on the 2nd left tab (there are 3 tabs and the last one should be your name)
3.Once you do that you should get 3 dropdowns select the 1st option
4.This will open your account details (in Arabic)
5.Now you see the tabs on top click the tab 2nd from the left side
6.You get a page with a drop down
7.Select English (US or UK)
8.Then click outside the box and the page will load

You are set now…….

Caddick- Nov 27, 2009 01:19AM
i did, its works.......... great.

Thanks....
Shamim- May 6, 2010 01:24PM
Thanks Smita ... it worked, your step by step guideline were clear to follow. God Bless you
Ambucias 18924Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 3, 2015Last seen - May 6, 2010 04:03PM
Shamin,

Thank you very much for your feedback

Good luck
julian- Jul 7, 2010 04:58PM
sorry but i didnt anderstan i am so sorry
awais- Jul 11, 2010 11:15PM
thanks dear
Answer
+48
moins plus
its the bottom right, not bottom left when your menu is in arabic. scroll down to the facebook 2009 copyright mark and click on the arabic wording just to the left of that, then choose your language.

Bee- Sep 22, 2009 11:53PM
thank u soo much dear...u it worked for m e...thousand kisses...
akash- Apr 25, 2010 06:29AM
thnx ynot.....it waz really turnin out a big prob for me...
dinksgirl420- May 9, 2010 10:14AM
omg thank you it was driving me crazy and once i figured it out it seemed so easy
darl- Nov 1, 2012 02:54PM
how do you change it back to English if it is in Turkish>: Give me all the details on how to do this, please...
Ambucias 18924Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus March 3, 2015Last seen - Nov 1, 2012 03:42PM
@darl

See my answer, it works in reverse.
Answer
+8
moins plus
Step1.First go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?language
Step2.In the first you will get only this:English(Pirate).
Step3.Scroll till the end of all languages.
Step4.Type E.
Step5.Then u will get English(UK) & English(US).
Last and Happiest step.Enjoy in ENGLISH

AK- Jun 30, 2010 10:13PM
Thanks Very Precise.
Bob- Jun 30, 2010 10:15PM
This is the easiest way of changing language for facebook. Thanks
idir- Jul 12, 2010 03:09PM
thanks vm it worked for me!!!
Answer
+7
moins plus
Your great my facebook now is switch to english thanks for your help you are a genious.

Answer
+5
moins plus
it is right it is in the right bottom,it shows facebook2009 just CLICK the underline arabic word right after the word facebook 2009 and choose UK english and just only second you will turned to english.just go to homepage of www.facebook.com and right corner bottom you will see the word 'facebook2009'. i was also same like you guys outhere and i turned out i am seldomly opened my account because of the arabic word comes on my homepage,thanks for this website ASK.COm.....

Answer
+3
moins plus
Click on the Arabic version of facebook. In the bottom right of that page you will see the names of different languages. Click on English and you will get it.

Answer
+3
moins plus
Hi guys its very easy ,
scroll to the bottom of the page on facebook
below you will see Facebook © 2010
English (US)
I guess you will see the other language you have just click on it and Facebook allows you to change the language

hope this helps

Nitesh

Answer
+2
moins plus
u log in and if it is not in english go to the bottom and find the language and choose english U.S and then log out and then it is in english

Answer
+2
moins plus
on google just write facebook.u will get in arabic form in a box.below that just c so many language r given u click english.the facebook will be in english

Answer
+1
moins plus
Thanks Guys It Works Now Only The Signin page is arabic after logon all english

Answer
+1
moins plus
1 • Click the language-option (ie: Español) at the bottom left-side of your facebook homepage, here: http://facebook.com.
2 • Wait for a pop-up window to appear next to the language-option (the window has several languages listed in that same window).
3 • Choose "English" in the pop-up window.

Tell me if that works for you.

Answer
+1
moins plus
This really helps people should try this. I had problems with mine cause it was in japanese. Thanks.

Answer
+0
moins plus
actually me to .. i have the same problem ;s !

Answer
+0
moins plus
i want facebook english i cant see the word

Answer
+0
moins plus
I have this same problem with facebook. I live in Tokyo and my facebook keeps coming up in Japanese no matter what I do. I understand Japanese sufficiently to handle the problem, but it annoys me nonetheless. I've had this problem also with other programs; for example, my hotmail account. I wasted countless hours trying to get this problem fixed. I finally switched to gmail where I was able to find a fix. These programs must assume that we are literate in the language of the country where we happen to be.

Answer
+0
moins plus
has anyone found the solution? i'm also getting the login page in arabic!

This document entitled « I need the facebook in english » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.