How do you get flash player on DSI ?

Solved/Closed
BOB - Jun 1, 2009 at 08:55 PM
 nav - Dec 15, 2012 at 07:29 AM
Hello,
i got on my dsi went to some web site and it said I needed adobe flash player. and there were words that said "get flash player" and I clicked it and the adobe flash player website came up and in big words it said "2steps install flash player""1step pick software'or somthing like that'"and I picked a software and clicked continue and it wouldnt go to the next page'it wouldnt even load' so im wondering if theres a nother way or if I did somthing wrong I just need help. please and thank you.
Related:

17 responses

jeremyb796 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 29, 2009 1
Jul 29, 2009 at 05:00 PM
if the dsi had flash ver. 9 it wouldnt work because the dsi isnt powerful enough. the dsi only has 2 arm microchip proccesors (arm 9 & 7) that are usualy used in smartphones and other handheld devices.

the dsi already has flash but it is the extremly old flash ver. 4 that can only run small things like light up text when you hover over it.

but you can always go on dsicade.com

or if you have a wii console you can use the wii tv channel which comes out in the fall to move videos from your wii to your dsi and watch live tv from your wii.
but how do you get the wii tv channel, greetz gamble
thnx
do you know when it comes out in australia?
I really need adobe flashplayer downloaded!!!!!!! :(
Here is a tip I have a few things to say about the dsi
1.there is something called iplayer ds video expert
2.you can download moves off your computer
3.you can download music off your computer and the good thing is it takes almost all types of files
3.it has homebrew
4.i don't know but there is this file viewer and I think you can put flash on the card and use it download flash
5.you can use it"s system settings to change stuff like the quality and more
Kitten_The Solver
Sep 5, 2009 at 07:29 PM
If you want to watch videos go to:
www.giftube.com
BUT...
There's no sound and it might not be good for kids.
There is no possible way to obtain the Flash player for the DSi's current browser. Hopefully, Nintendo will decide to work with Adobe in the future to have support for it on the system.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
it says that the internet is updated
ok idont get this I cant see the 65th message
Dracolord Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 14, 2009 5
Aug 14, 2009 at 01:45 PM
The good thing about the dsi internet is you can play games not great ones but there games on dsicade.com or go to kioskeasd you can paint chat rooms or contest and you can go on a site were you make a person and then name a ship and you can go search for missions around the universe I forgot the name but ill post it later all this can be accessed by making one account on kioskeasd and the best part is a youtube like site is under maintenance called dsitube brought to you by the makers of dsicade you can go on it right now but it will say they are doing stuff to it
Dracolord Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 14, 2009 5
Aug 14, 2009 at 01:53 PM
You can put music to the dsi by converting it to a format that ill post later and then put on your sd card and just go to the music then play wit my music and you said you downloaded games the way you put them on is you buy a game called acekard 2i that lets you play dsi games watch movies videos and other stuff by putting it on a micro sd then on the game insert it and thats it the product it not licensed by nintendo if you use it the warrenty will be canceled th year you get from nintendo if you bought the dsi like at best buy then bought warrenty your fine it takes off nintendos I read this on the official site of the acekard 2i
giftube is awful but I will just wait untiul they open up dsitube
hey google money I bet u didnt even try it because I tried it as soon as I read the messege and it still wouldnt let me continue 2 the download so guys dont post something unless ur sure that u r correct so try it first and dont forget 2 visit my website rob982.webs.com
you cant because of the softrware made for dsi wont allow u too
You can play video with the ACEKARD2i

http://www.acekard.com/product.php?type=ak2i
With the Acekard2i and Moonshell

Moonshell.nds app used to play videos.

Detailed Setup
▪ Download: moonshell171p1_with_dpgtools131.zip
Common Problems and Known Issues
▪ What looks like error messages, actually troubleshooting data, appear on bottom screen on start up.
▪ Movie lags if high bitrate and much movement and/or if file size is too large

Converting movie files
Movies have to be converted to .dpg format.
There's no way you can put flash on the DSi. And there's no way it will install a Flash.exe. People can't even get a simple homebrew on the DSi, what makes you think you can install Flash on it?
does anyone know what is so great about the new internet on my dsi because it updated and I dont see a difference everything is the same plz reply
yer I know zoomboy. now wen u take photoes on the dsi and go 2 album, u no how it says the date taken, and under that it hays the symbool things like square circle and star well theres a facebook symbol and now u can uplaod fotos 2 facebook. phew. lol
gabbsy > mercardo
Aug 11, 2009 at 05:39 AM
yer
i tried facebook it said that it was incorrect and it was not
miriam > gabbsy
Feb 6, 2010 at 04:16 PM
could some one tell any other website that u can play online games on dsi not dsicade
jkrome > miriam
Feb 13, 2010 at 03:53 PM
go to dsi2play it has some games like snake and adopt a pikichu that looks like this <(^_^)> andother stuff too it also has dsitube but doesn't have much vid on it
super smash brother > gabbsy
Mar 10, 2010 at 11:02 PM
YER RGHT GABBSY,THAT HAPPEND TO ME TOO
hey guys how come I go to dsitube it just brings me to a motorcycle website
Kitten_The Solver
Sep 5, 2009 at 07:32 PM
Go to www.giftube.com hope this helped! Please don't curse at me if it didn't.