Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

How do i set up bluetooth on my acer laptop [Solved/Closed]

em - Latest answer on Jul 25, 2013 08:14AM
Hello,
i am trying to set up the bluetooth on my acer laptop with myh mlobile phone, nokia 6300. i'm not 100% sure how to do it. could you help me please?
many thanks.
Read more 
Answer
+104
moins plus
Check to see if there is a Fn key to enable Bluetooth. My Acer has a bluetooth icon on the F3 key. By pressing Fn-F3 I am able to enable or disable bluetooth.

HANZ- May 24, 2013 09:47AM
nice.. very useful. tnx a lot
dharam- May 26, 2013 02:14AM
thanq very much
Turismo- Jun 12, 2013 02:09PM
It still doesn't turn on...
vicman- Jun 17, 2013 12:48AM
thanks very much, it works now
Sandy- Jul 25, 2013 08:14AM
Thanks a lot, its really working. I suffered this problem with last 6 months but now its working.
Answer
+9
moins plus
Try turning the bluetooth swith on in your laptop. An icon will appear in the lower right hand in your tool bar, just double click on it and it will activate your bluetooth ready to use.

magix66- May 8, 2010 08:50PM
I just bought an Acer Aspire One Atom N450. it said on the box "bluetooth ready", I Function F3 and it too says "No Devices"??? I just pluged in my dongle and use it that way for now.
inspire- Aug 25, 2010 08:34AM
magix66, Broadway & Squonk,

'No device' means you need to search for new device. Try to click search button at the box. But before that, make sure the device's bluetooth (eg. handphone) is on. If fail, check the bluetooth setting at your device. the default setting may put it in the hide mode. and, try few times with other devices (you may try to ur fren's hp & netbook). goodluck!

im the user of acer aspire one atom N450 bluetooth f(x), too.
Ashutosh- Nov 2, 2012 11:50PM
i have acer extensa 5630G which has a built in bluetooth.there is a also a bluetooth switch on and off on my laptop.but the device manager doesnt show any bluetooth device.when i install bluetooth driver and software it gives an error : DEVICE NOT FOUND......what do i do now???
ramanjaneyulu- May 24, 2013 01:34AM
hi dis ramanjaneyulu i did not how to download the bluetooth software for my acer laptop aspire one
cel- Jul 24, 2013 01:49AM
i have been surfing the net how to enable the bluetooth from my computer since I hadn't seen the icon on my task bar and thought that I deleted important files that corrupted it. Finally seen your Fn+F3 suggested keys and it worked. Thanks a lot!
Answer
+0
moins plus
thanks dude

This document entitled « how do i set up bluetooth on my acer laptop » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.