i am trying to set up the bluetooth on my acer laptop with myh mlobile phone, nokia 6300. i'm not 100% sure how to do it. could you help me please?
- How to turn on bluetooth on acer laptop
- Acer aspire one bluetooth not working
- Acer bluetooth
- How to set up bluetooth on the Dell Inspiron (Solved) » Forum - Software
- Download Bluetooth driver for the Acer Aspire 5338 (Win 7) » Download - Drivers
- I want my laptop language change to english (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Am unable to activate my bluetooth on my acer laptop » Forum - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - How to enable Bluetooth » How-To - Windows 8
Check to see if there is a Fn key to enable Bluetooth. My Acer has a bluetooth icon on the F3 key. By pressing Fn-F3 I am able to enable or disable bluetooth.