Nero Express is often the program of choice for burning and writing files
to a disc. It has a very simplified user interface for ease of use. Two types of discs are mainly created: multimedia and data discs
.To create a multimedia or data disc
one has to select the relevant options from the user interface
of Nero Express. Users can also create labels for the disc, print the label, rename the disc and also choose to replicate the disc as many times as they wish. The program is easily available for download
from the official Nero website.
Burn a data disc with Nero Express
Nero Express offers a simplified interface of the Nero Burning ROM.
The program is simple: you just have to select the type of DVD/CD you wish to burn, add data files and start the burning process.
If you still do not have Nero Express installed on your computer, download it:
Download Nero 10 and install it on your PC Official Website
To burn a data, CD/DVD follow these steps:
- Insert a blank CD or DVD
- Open Nero Express (Start> All Programs> Nero> Nero 10> Nero Express)
In the main window (LHS), select the type of compilation: "Data." In the right pane select the type of disk you want to record.
- In the "Disc Content" window, click the Add button to select the folders and files you want to record.
Repeat the process to select all folders and files you want on the project. When finished with the selection click on "Close". All the folders and files selected will be displayed in the "Disc content Window" and also the space available on the disk. Click "Next"
- In the window "Disc Label" you can create a disc label. If you do not want to do so, uncheck the box "Print Label" and click "Next"
- You will now get the "Final Burn Settings"
Select the current recorder: the drive containing the blank CD/DVD. Add a "Disc name"
- Select the number of copies.
- Check the Data verification feature.
- Finally click on the Burn button
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by Virginia Parsons