[Google Chrome] Create desktop Shortcuts for your favorite websites,online applications and games
, possesses a nice feature that allows you to create shorcuts of your favorite websites directly on your Desktop.
Here's how it works:
- Open Google Chrome
- Open the website you want to use.
- Click on the small wrench icon > Tools > Create Application shortcuts.
- A small window will open and you can choose where to add these shortcuts (Start menu, quick launch bar..)
- Select your options and click on the Create button.
- Simply check out for the new created shortcuts!!
- Google Chrome points out clearly a "Create Application shortcuts" and that's no joke.
- Upon clicking on the shortcut, the webpage will not open in a regular browser.
- Instead you shall get it in full-screen mode..(no navigation bar/ button/address bar..are available)
- I'll personally recommend the use of this tip for your browser-based games or applications, online scans...etc