allows you add music to photo album. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Picasa
- Select the album or create one
- Click the "Create" menu and select "Movie"
- Click "Upload"
- In the window that opens, select the audio file you want to use as background music and click "Open"
- Finally click "Make Movie" and wait while the movie is created.
- The movie can be found in the "Google Projects" section in the left column of the Picasa interface
In the same category
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by Jeff