[Excel] Take a screenshot of a particular area of your spreadsheet
allows you to make a screenshot of a particular range of consecutive cells. Which means, you don't have to go through: PrtScr key> Paste on Paint or any image
editor and from there cut the area containing the targeted cells.
- Open your spreadsheet.
- Select the range of cell you eant to copy.
- In the "Home" tab
- Click on the Paste button
- Scroll to As Picture option
- Then select Copy as picture.
- A small window will open prompting you to choose the format under which the selection will be saved.
- Make your choice and click on Ok.
- From there you can paste (CTRL+ V) your selection on different application (Word,Paint,Outlook...etc)