[Free] Error 101: Reset your HD box
If you have subscribe to a triple play package fro Free and you are having some trouble to access the TV services.
Error 101 .. limited bandwidth: your ADSL connection can not support the reception of two channels simultaneously ......
You can try to reset your HD box:
- Unplug (electrically) your HD box
- Then connect it to ADSL router via the yellow Ethernet cable provided your ISP
- Once the two boxes are connected via Ethernet, reconnect the power of HD box (while pressing any of the front button).
- Once the "Firmware" message appears, release the button and wait for HD box to be re-initialized.
- You should get the following messages: FREEBOX/NETWORK/VIDEO and it should be be OK.
- From there you must re-activate your disk drive, make a TNT scan and reactivate the FTP server