Portable Document Format,
as it is commonly known, is one of the most widely used formats used for creating, saving and sharing documents. Adobe's Acrobat Reader
provides all of these functions. PDF Creator
or PDF editor software
gives users the flexibility of merging multiple PDF
files into a single or multiple file options. This helps users integrate various documents without actually having to create them from scratch, while retaining the individual elements as well. During this process the user also has the option to edit the merged document
[PDF creator] Merging multiple PDF files into a single file
This article explains how to merging multiple PDF files into a single file. First we are introduced to the features and functions of PDF Creator
. PDF Creator is software that allows you to merge files into one using its printer function. The article provides a link to enable users to download the PDF creator and describes the steps that need to be followed to merging files with PDF Creator.
PDF Creator is software which allows users to print several files into one using its printer function.
- Open all the PDF files you wish to assemble.
- For the first file, select File> Print and choose PDF Creator as printer, then select Print.
- In the print dialogue box, select Wait collate.
- Open the second file and repeat the above actions, then do the same for all the files.
- The Print Monitor in PDF Creator will display a list of all the files, which will be highlighted.
Go to menu and finally Document Merge
Original article published by UsulArrakis
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by Jeff