Windows - How to format a USB flash drive from command prompt?
To format a USB flash drive from command prompt, follow the below procedure:
- Connect the USB flash drive to your PC.
- Click on Start > Run > Type cmd and click on OK.
- Assuming the letter of the USB flash drive is G.
- Now enter this command.
- format /q /x G: and press Enter.
- Note: Don't forget to replace the letter "G" with your drive letter.
Thanks to jack4rall
for this tip.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by deri58