[Windows 7]Show hidden files and folders
To view hidden files and folders under Windows
7, simply follow the below procedure:
- Click on Windows Explorer (Next to the Windows Button).
- Click on Organize, then on the Folder and Search Option.
- In the View tab
- Check the Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Uncheck Hide extensions for files whose type is known.
- In case you need to view protected system files, you must uncheck the Hide protected files of the operating system.
In the same category