The need to restore the default factory settings of the Microsoft Xbox 360 may arise due to many reasons. It is possible to reset the Microsoft Xbox 360 video gaming console in a few simple steps. The gaming console should not have any video games CD in its drive when it is being reset. The gaming console must be switched on using the gamepad and reset by holding down the Y button and right trigger. When the Xbox 360 gaming console reset is complete, the Xbox 360
logo reappears and the configuration is set to default values.
How to reset your Xbox 360 console
- First of all you must remove all disc from your console.
- Tested with a single gamepad.
- Turn off your device.
- The turn it on using your gampad.Press and hold the Guide button until it turns on.
- While the device is booting, press and hold the Y button + right trigger. The Xbox 360 logo will appears (keep the button pressed)
- The device will restart and you'll get the Xbox 360 logo again.
- The display settings are now reset to the defaults.
In the same category
Published by netsa77
- Latest update by Jeff