Multimedia has become an integral part of the internet as more and more users are getting hooked to audio and video websites such as Youtube, DailyMotion, etc. If there is no sound coming from the web-browser
when visiting such websites, the issue could come from the settings of the web-browser being used. One way to rectify the problem is to install the latest plug-ins
like Flash etc. and check for the settings of the browser. Installing the k-lite codec pack
can help solve the web-browser's audio issue. K-lite
codec pack can be downloaded for free and easily used to rectify the no sound from web-browser
No sound/audio from the (any) web browser?
One day I opened my browser
and went on to YouTube, but no sound or audio was coming out. I then tested my drivers
and they were working properly. I also tested the audio and video in the computer and they were also working. The sound is only not working in my web
- Delete all the cookies and the temp files from the browsers.
- Try installing the latest flash player. If the problem still exists then try installing the k-lite codec pack.
- Click on the below link;
- Install it and then go to: Start > Programs > K-Lite Codec Pack > Configuration > Codec Tweak Tool.
- Then check the checkbox next to [Registry] Fix non-working system sound and click on next.
Solved by jack4rall
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Virginia Parsons