The counter of the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer
can be reset
with a sequence of button presses. The Canon printer must be switched off before beginning the sequence of key presses. The STOP button which can be seen as a red triangle, and the on/off button of the Canon Printer
have to be pressed and released in a specific sequence to reset the counter of the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer
. After the key sequence is complete, the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer must be turned off and then turned on again. The Canon PIXMA MP170 printer
will start normally with the counter
set to default value.
[Canon PIXMA MP170 printer] Error 5B00- Reset the ink counter
Canon PIXMA MP170 (5b00 error)
- Turn off the printer
- Press and hold down the STOP button (Red Triangle)
- While still pressing STOP, push and hold down ON/OFF
- Release the STOP button and press it again (2 rapid taps). (keeping ON / OFF is pressed)
- Releasing all the buttons until you see the word "idle" displayed on the printer screen.
- Press the STOP button (5 rapid taps)and then two times quickly on the ON/OFF button.
- Turn the printer off and start it normally ...
In the same category
Published by jak58
- Latest update by aakai1056