[iPod] Computer is no longer authorized to use applications ..
Lately, when I connect my iPod to my computer iTunes tells me that this computer is no longer authorized to use applications on my iPod. It is needed to perform all the tedious process to re-authorized the use of the applications. But after entering my password for the iTunes Store it told me that my computer was already authorized.
And the problem back to each connection!
- Under Vista, administrator rights are needed
- Disconnect your Ipod/Iphone
- Go to C:/Programs/iTunes
- Right click on iTunes (Application)/Properties tab -> Compatibility /
- Then checked  Used this application as an Administrator
- Remove your permission to this computer via Store.
- Reconnect your iPod/iPhone and restart iTunes if necessary
- You just have to synchronizing your applications ..
- But note that if you made multiple purchases or downloads made via MEGA4I or else I, they will be erased!
In the same category