Google Chrome - How to change your default search engine?
In this article you will learn how to change the default search engine of the Google Chrome web browser.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the "Customise and control Google Chrome" button > Settings.
- Scroll to the "Search" section and use the drop menu to select your default search engine:
- Click on "Manage search engines" to access other search engines.
- Click on the "Make Default" button to define your default search engine.
To add a new search engine to the list, click on "Manage search engines
- Fill in the fields in the "Other search engines" section:
- Name of search engine.
- Click on Done.
In the same category
Published by jak58
- Latest update by deri58