"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error during validation
When didn't pass the windows
genuine you will get a dialog box which gives you two option the resolve now
and resolve later
, to start the computer right? In my case that dialog box won't appear and before that occur I have an error message:
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library......"
Respectfully so, if any solution other than validating your license, may cause your system prejudice yet crash it altogether. It would be at your own risk and peril.
- Download Key Update Tool, a utility provided by Microsoft to change the key of the Windows version installed.
- The download address is http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=50346&clcid=0x409
- Double-click the utility will then check the system files.
- Enter the official key and click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- The key is legalized.
- Click Finish.
- Windows restarts.
Thanks to Ambucias
for this tip on the forum.
In the same category