Telephony inventions have opened a new avenue for mobile phone users as many user-friendly features have become more versatile. Now, phones can be easily connected to a PC
which lets users enjoy their phone contents on larger displays and PC
contents can also be easily transferred to the mobile device.Micromax Q3 can be easily connected to a PC
using Windows XP with SP2
.To connect Micromax Q3, the USB Cable driver
and PC suite
has to be installed. Through the selection of COM Port
on the mobile phone, which appears after the connection to the system is accomplished, you can follow the proper procedure to connect.
How to connect Micromax Q3 to PC
I can't find a way to connect my Micromax Q3 mobile phone to my PC
Get the phone drivers here:
- 1. Install the USB cable driver
- Do not connect your cable to your mobile until you have installed it correctly
- You will receive a message telling you when the USB cable driver has been installed successfully
- 2. Connect your mobile to your PC and select COM Port on your handset when given the option
- 3. Your PC will now detect new hardware and a window will pop up - select the third option 'No, Not at this time' and click Next
- 4. Select Install the software automatically and click Next
- The installation process may take up to 15 minutes
- You may get a pop-up window during this time, in which case click 'Continue anyway'
- 5. You will see the message 'Your modem has been successfully installed'
- It will also tell you the port number - remember this
- 6. Copy your PC suite to C drive copying the whole folder to the root drive of your PC
- 7. Run the PC suite and go to the settings tab on the left hand side of your PC Suite where you need to select the port number you memorised earlier
Winrar is required to read this file.
Thanks to Mike
for this tip on the forum.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Paul Berentzen