For users who have mistakenly deleted an important SMS
from their phone, there is good news. The deleted SMS
can be retrieved, but it is only possible on Nokia phones. With the 3rd edition Symbian phones
made by Nokia, the retrieval process is easy. The popular conception is that there is a code
which can do the trick. But the reality is that through the download of FEExplorer
, recovery of deleted SMS
from Nokia phones can be accomplished. Indeed, progress in telephony has been of great help.
How to recover deleted SMS from Nokia phones?
I am looking for a way to recover deleted SMS messages on my Nokia 7310.
The following steps will show you how to recover messages deleted from a Nokia mobile. They will not work for any other make of phone.
- Download FExplorer
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Run FExplorer
- Browse your phone's directories
- Open the System folder
- Open Mail
- Find folders named 0010001_s etc.
- The files inside these folders contain deleted messages
- Use FExplorer's in-built text viewer to view these files
- Browse through the folders and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS
This tip will not work on Nokia 3rd Edition Symbian phones.
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Paul Berentzen