The commands below are only relevant if you have an existing account on the PC you want to connect to and if a SSH server is installed.
- When using Linux the syntax is quite simple as the client part is already set in for most versions
- Type the following command in any terminal (interface):
- If the client accepts the connection, you will immediately be prompted to enter the password
- To login in graphical mode (using X server) you must use the -X option
Using SSH through a proxy:
- First have the proxy package installed:
- Note: Make sure to replace myproxy.domain.com and the port by the name of your proxy and the port number.
In the same category
Published by jad05
- Latest update by Jeff