wireless technology allows connectivity to a wide range of personal devices for data transfer, audio streaming in a seamless and fast way. Connecting the Bluetooth device in a Dell Inspiron 1525
can be done by installing the Bluetooth device driver
and the Bluetooth host software
. The Bluetooth host software
installs like an application which provides access to the Bluetooth
functionality. When both the driver and the host software are installed properly, the Bluetooth of the laptop will be ready for use. The Bluetooth hardware adapter must be turned on to connect the Bluetooth device of the Dell inspiron
to other Bluetooth devices.
How to connect a Bluetooth device and Dell Inspiron
How to connect a Bluetooth
device with a Dell Inspiron 1525? Before I did the formatting, the Bluetooth
was working normally. After formating when I am trying to install the driver, it always says that the Bluetooth device is not connected. Connect the device and try again.
How to solve this problem?
Thanks to ROCKY for this tip on the forum.
- 1) INSTALL THE BLUETOOTH DRIVER PROVIDED FOR YOUR SYSTEM. IT WILL ASK YOU TO ACTIVATE THE BLUETOOTH BY PRESSING FN+F2 KEY. THIS DOES NOT WORK!
- 2) YOU MANUALLY INSTALL THE SOFTWARE FOR THE DRIVER...
- NOTE: HERE SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE INSTALLED THE DRIVERS ALREADY BUT JUST CANNOT START THE CONNECTION...SO THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH BLUETOOTH USES AND NOT THE DRIVER.
- FOR INSTALLATION OF THE SOFTWARE FOLLOW THESE STEPS.
- 3) GO TO YOUR DRIVER INSTALLATION DIRECTORY (EX. C:delldrivers) THEN YOU FIND WHICH DRIVER YOU INSTALLED FOR YOUR BLUETOOTH ( FOR INSPIRON 1525 IT IS - R140135 ). I KNOW THAT AS I HAVE THE SAME LAPTOP!
- 4) THEN YOU FIND THE SYSTEM YOU ARE RUNNING (A 32 BIT OR A 64 BIT) IT WILL BE WRITTEN AS Win32 OR Win64.
- 5) THEN YOU FIND THE INSTALLATION FILE....TYPICALLY IT IS SET-UP BUT I DONT THINK IN THIS CASE IT IS BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME...SO IT WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE "INST". IT IS AN APPLICATION.
- THERE JUST INSTALL THE APPLICATION AND THEN IT WILL BE ALL READY ONCE AGAIN....
- P.S. DONT FORGET TO TURN YOUR BLUETOOTH ADAPTER ON AFTER YOU INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Virginia Parsons