Windows 7 Starter: Can not change Wallpaper
- I just bought a netbook with Windows 7 Starter and I can not change my wallpaper, you have solutions to this problem?
- When I click on an image to set it as wallpaper, nothing happens!
- Microsoft has removed this feature from the Windows 7 Starter.
- You must use specialized software like Starter Background Changer(fr website) to change the wallpaper.
- The program does not work with some PC of the Asus brand. On these system the eeeDocking program (installed by default) hinders the proper functioning of Starter Background Changer.
- The software displays a page of advertising, some anti-virus (Trend Micro, Kaspersky ,...) see this as malicious code.
- Thanks to jee pee for this tip.
In the same category