The use of memory cards
is increasing day-by-day, flash memory
being one of the most crucial. Micro SD
Cards are compact space saving memory devices which can create a headache if their password
is lost. This article will discuss the way to find out the memory card's password
quickly. When the password to a Micro SD Card
gets lost, the card is blocked and none of the information inside it can be accessed. Interfacing your computer and the mobile via Bluetooth
can restore and reset the password
can also be used to regain access to the files.
This article tells you how to recover a a micro SD card password and micro SD card password reset.
This document deals with the issue of losing a password for a MICRO SD card. If the password for the card is lost then it will be blocked for further use. In such a situation, the user can interface their mobile with the PC using Bluetooth or Infrared, make the changes then find the password in the file created thereafter.
I have lost the password for my 1GB micro SD card and now it is blocked.
- Go to file manager on your mobile
- In Settings choose system folders,
- In the System folder, find a file called mmcstore
- Send the file to your PC using IR/Bluetooth
- Open the file in Notepad
- The password you need for your memory card is located within that file
1. Insert your card into your phone, without accessing it through the phone
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
3. Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file (mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open it in Notepad
5. Your password will be located within that file.
For Micro SD : -
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it. It will not ask for a password.
Thanks to dybbody
for this tip.
In the same category
Published by netty5
- Latest update by Crashounette